Northshore WLS Support Group #1 meeting

skinnycat
on 11/13/10 1:02 am - Peabody, MA
Hi Everyone from North of Boston.  At today's meeting, which was the first, I had a one person a wonderful lady and the meeting went very well.

I hope to see more members at the next meeting, which is 2 weeks from today 11/27 at  10 AM.

Please come and join us, we can all use the support. 
  HW: 314 SW: 298 CW : 232 Goal: 160  -My OH magazine discount code is                    KELLEY11 if anyone interested in a subs OH magazine    
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

LisaBC86
on 11/14/10 9:04 am - Bridgewater, MA
YEAH - glad it went well ! congrats !

lisa

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
skinnycat
on 11/14/10 10:40 pm - Peabody, MA
Thank you lisa, you are such a nice person.

If you have any leader tips, let me know.

HW: 314 SW: 298 CW : 232 Goal: 160  -My OH magazine discount code is                    KELLEY11 if anyone interested in a subs OH magazine    

DwindlingFlower
on 11/16/10 10:09 am - Quincy, MA
Donna,

Congrats on your first meeting, don't be discouraged that only one person showed up. The same thing happened to me on my first meeting, only one woman showed when I had at least a dozen confirm they were coming, I was heartbroken, but was determined to make a go of it. Now I have a steady group of ladies that attend that I absolutely adore and their support is invaluable to me. Keep your head up and keep on trucking, more people will come......

DwindlingFlower

skinnycat
on 11/16/10 10:46 pm - Peabody, MA
Hi,

You are so  nice.  I was so excited, you would think I won the lottery. I was already prepared
to sit there the whole hour reading a book.

If you have any good tips,please let me know.

I haven't made the chunky monkey cookies yet.  Do you make up  these cookies yourself or what website do you get them?

Thanks

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views