Looking for Louise from NEMC

redheadedgirl
on 11/2/10 11:43 am

I had a check up today at NEMC and hadn't been there since the summer. Does anyone know where Louise is? I have a Red Sox item I would like to send to her. If anyone has contact info can you please pass it on. Thanks

RedSox15
on 11/3/10 5:44 am - MA
I was soooooooo bummed when I went in last month and found out she was gone I know she lives in the Weymouth area but don't have her address or anything She was too awesome
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

redheadedgirl
on 11/3/10 10:00 am
Oh well, thanks. I agree, she was great and I will miss her. Maybe someone will see this post and at least have an email. I actually can ask a few more, I should have asked my nutritionist or even the surgeon.
RedSox15
on 11/3/10 10:51 am - MA
I don't know if they would give out her information though .. I heard someone else asking about her info the last time I was there for an appointment and they would not give it out
*Kate*

Penny V.
on 11/4/10 10:26 pm - Orleans, MA
Due to HIIPA, the hospital can't give out info. Maybe you could ask them to contact her with your info, although if she is no longer coming, they may have dropped her. If you remember at the beginning, you had to sign a document stating that if you missed 3 appointments, you would no longer be part of the program.

Of course, you could always ask if you could package up your item, insert a note, pay the postage and ask them to mail it for you.

Just a few thoughts.

Penny

RedSox15
on 11/5/10 9:02 am - MA
Louise was the receptionist, not a patient.  I will miss her - she was awesome!
*Kate*

redheadedgirl
on 11/6/10 9:38 am
Thanks. I was lucky enough to get a ticket to the last Red Sox game against the Yankees and I have a souvenir for Louise, she is a HUGE Red Sox fan, well let's say she was one of Mike Lowell's biggest fans. I'll try to find her.
RedSox15
on 11/6/10 10:36 pm - MA
LOL I know what you mean - we would always talk about Mike ... we would argue over which one of us loved him more .. hahah!  Her last name is O'Brien if that helps at all.
*Kate*

Penny V.
on 11/6/10 9:27 am - Orleans, MA
Ah, I know who you mean now. I do know her last name is Brown. She was very helpful to me in getting my appointments scheduled.

Good luck finding her.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views