I will change day and time for Northshore meeting?

skinnycat
on 10/25/10 12:25 am - Peabody, MA

Hi all you Northshore members, there has to be some of you out there.  I do have a place to hold the meeting.  I chose Sat 10:30 AM.  If that is not a good time, how about Sun 10:30 AM weekend afternoons, week nights, week days, anything you want?

I am also up for suggestions.  Please let me know what is best for all you Northshore members.   We will make it a fun meeting.  I promise.

Hey leaders, any suggestions on how to get members to join???  I did do a flyer for give my surgical team.  I also gave some to my therapist I am going on Nov 8 for a fill.

We all need to some face to face support.

HW: 314 SW: 298 CW : 232 Goal: 160  -My OH magazine discount code is                    KELLEY11 if anyone interested in a subs OH magazine    
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

LisaBC86
on 10/25/10 3:54 am - Bridgewater, MA
I think your ideas for posting at your surgeon's off ice and therapist are good ones - you could also branch out to the other hospitals and let them know. Posting here is a great idea as well....Don' t lose heart you should find people - might take time.

Lisa

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
DianeDiBAdams
on 10/27/10 4:08 am - Everett, MA
I am interested in a support group in the North Shore area. I just had mysurgery on Monday, so I have to wait a bit before venturing out.
skinnycat
on 10/27/10 6:01 am - Peabody, MA

Hi Diane,

Congratulations on getting surgery?    How do you feel today?

I am in the process of getting a permanent room for this meeting.  It is going to be in the Peabody area either Sat or Sun afternoon.

I will keep you posted.

Hang in there you will be fine.

HW: 314 SW: 298 CW : 232 Goal: 160  -My OH magazine discount code is                    KELLEY11 if anyone interested in a subs OH magazine    
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

DianeDiBAdams
on 10/27/10 6:28 am - Everett, MA
I am feeling great! Better than I thought I would that is for sure.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views