A little about me - Northshore support group

skinnycat
on 10/18/10 3:21 am - Peabody, MA
Hi to all the Northshore members,

I know what you are all thinking "Gee, she had her surgery in 2006, why isn't she at her goal"?

Well, first of all my starting weight was 314 lbs not 268,  Back when I had my consultation in 2005, the nutritionist and the surgical team thought that I should have the RNY.  Why, because I have a sugar addition.  With the lapband the sugar products go right through the band with no problem.  do  not regret having the band because I cannot eat food like I use to.  I can't eat at McDonalds.  I can't even finish have a kid's meal.   I can't eat subs, some proteins but give me sugar, forget it no problem.

This support group will be for post op members that are having issues that they would like to talk about and be there for each other.  I am not an expert by all means.  I can answer nutrition questions and other simple ones.  I am training and have documents for various questionns that you need answered. 

So, please let's me there for each other.  We need it.

Thanks for reading this message
  HW: 314 SW: 298 CW : 232 Goal: 160  -My OH magazine discount code is                    KELLEY11 if anyone interested in a subs OH magazine    
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

Just Brooke
on 10/18/10 12:42 pm
Where are you meeting?

skinnycat
on 10/18/10 11:18 pm - Peabody, MA
I am trying, Salem Hospital, Beverly Hospital or Kindred Hospital off of Lowell St in Peabody.  I am just getting the ball rolling.
  HW: 314 SW: 298 CW : 232 Goal: 160  -My OH magazine discount code is                    KELLEY11 if anyone interested in a subs OH magazine    
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

RedSox15
on 10/19/10 4:53 am - MA
Best of luck, Donna !!! 
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views