Buffalo Chicken Dip

DwindlingFlower
on 10/14/10 6:22 am - Quincy, MA
In case anyone else wants it...I served this last night at my support group meeting and it was enjoyed all around.  I serve it with carrot sticks, celery sticks or veggie chips.... I bet baked tostitos chips would be good too.

Here it is... with nutritional information too...    so 1/4 cup serving is 68 calories, 1.5g fat, 2g carb, 1g sugar, and 10g of protein!!   two or three (I use three) 10oz cans 98%fat free chunk white chicken breast in water, drained one 8oz tub fat-free cream cheese, softened 1/2 cup Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese 1/4 cup fat-free ranch dressing 1/4 cup fat-free greek yogurt   Directions: Preheat oven to 350 degrees   Place cream cheese in a medium bowl and stir until smooth. Mix in Frank's Red Hot, mozzarella cheese, ranch dressing, and yogurt. Stir in chicken until thoroughly combined. I prefer to eat it cold but my husband likes it Hot... so in that case..... Spoon mixture evenly into a deep 8-inch by 8-inch baking dish.   Bake in oven for 20 minutes, or until mixture is heated through. Stir well and Enjoy!!   You can also microwave uncovered on high for 5 minute (stopping and stirring half way through cooking) or until hot.

DwindlingFlower

RedSox15
on 10/14/10 7:13 am - MA
Thanks Flower!! I made some today off of memory from what you said last night! I used sour cream instead of the ranch dressing and it still came out good! I think I did cheddar by accident instead of the mozzarella, but the orangeness just blended in with the buffalo sauce! HaHa I am so glad you made this last night ... I saw someone post about it yesterday and I wanted to try it so bad! You read my mind!!!

p.s. I didnt realize we weren't OH friends!! LOL
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

CATHERINE81
on 10/15/10 2:26 am - BROCKTON, MA
oh i cant wait to try this
CATHERINE81
on 10/15/10 2:58 am - BROCKTON, MA
hey flower how do you figure the recepe info like calories and fat and protene
Lynn C
on 10/15/10 3:21 am
sparkrecipe.com has a calculator that you enter all of your ingredients into - tell it how many servings and it gives you the nutritional info - for free!!

Lynn C ~
Banded 9/12/2005 ~ Revision to VSG on 9/7/2010 ~ Losing again with a Keto lifestyle

CATHERINE81
on 10/15/10 4:20 am - BROCKTON, MA
aww i use thst to log my food never new about the calculator thank you ladies i appreciate it
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2251 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4438 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4574 views