Training for face to face North of Boston Support Group

skinnycat
on 10/2/10 2:16 am - Peabody, MA
Hi Everyone in MA,

My training for a weekly support group starts on Mon
Oct 11, 2010.

For me a f to f meeting is what I need to help me stay in control.  So, all you WLS members, we are in this together.

HW: 314 SW: 298 CW : 232 Goal: 160  -My OH magazine discount code is                    KELLEY11 if anyone interested in a subs OH magazine    
View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

cancancan
on 10/9/10 9:56 am - Gloucester, MA
 I would love to hear about a North Shore support group if you can get enough people together. 

skinnycat
on 10/9/10 11:12 pm - Peabody, MA
Hi,

That is great.  You know the founder of OA started OA with just her and one other person in her living room.  I have one other person interested.  My training starts tomorrow  I will keep you posted and if you want to call me my number is 978-532-6465, if you have qny questions or ideas on where to have the meeting.  Let's take this journey together.

I also have to find a place to have the meeting, like a hospital or church.

It would be great if you could call me. 

My beginning weight was 314.

I hope to hear from you/

HW: 314 SW: 298 CW : 232 Goal: 160  -My OH magazine discount code is                    KELLEY11 if anyone interested in a subs OH magazine    

skinnycat
on 10/9/10 11:27 pm - Peabody, MA
Hi.  That is great.  You know the founder of OA started with just her and one other person in her livingroom.

I will be starting training tomorrow.  I have to find a place to have this meeting lik a church or a hospital.  Those places are for free.

If you want to call me with any ideas or questions, my phone nnumer is 978-532-6465.

Let's make this journey together.  This might be a duplicate message to you.

skinnycat
on 10/12/10 6:54 am - Peabody, MA
Hi,

I was just told that I can start my meeting asap.

If you are still interested, please  call me at 978-532-6465.

This will be  success,

crystal4526
on 10/9/10 9:21 pm - Lynn, MA
I am on the north shore as well, and would be interested.  I am still preop though but would love to join.

Please let me know.

Thanks!!!
skinnycat
on 10/9/10 11:39 pm - Peabody, MA
Hi, That is OK if you are pre op.  I will keep you posted.  I will be starting training tomorrow.  I also have to find a place to have this meeting lika a church or a hospital. 

I will give you my phone number if you have4 any questions or ideas.  978 -532-6465.

Let's take this journey together.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views