New Walk

LisaBC86
on 9/23/10 8:22 pm - Bridgewater, MA
Ok as many of you know some of us did the 26.2 Jimmy Fund Boston Marathon Walk ! And we finished !!! Some of us have decided to do others and are going to continue. It's a win win win- we get out and exercise, have fun and are doing something good in the community !

We have put a team into the October 23 Step Out walk to benefit diabetes - in Boston. NO entry fee or minimum to raise ! Please feel free to join us - here is the link !

http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/StepOut/EasternNewEnglandArea?px=6198672&pg=personal&fr_id=7200

Hope to have some of you join us !!

Lisa

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
CATHERINE81
on 9/24/10 2:58 am - BROCKTON, MA
lisa im looking at the site i cant see how many miles is this walk
LisaBC86
on 9/24/10 5:05 am - Bridgewater, MA
It's 1-3 miles - easy enough for us !

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
pjaschic
on 9/24/10 6:47 pm - Middleboro, MA
Lisa,
When is the walk?? How do I join your group?? Can I jusrt collect donations and bring them with me?? How does it work? What time is it? I couldn't find any of that info on web site. I did find your page but I'm not that tech. advanced.
Charlene
Program start weight 265  Pre-op weight 234                
RedSox15
on 9/25/10 1:25 am - MA
SUnday Oct. 23rd @ Boston Common.  9am I believe.  Go to this link and scroll to the bottom.  You will see "The BH20 Bunch" with our names below .. to the right of "The BH20 Bunch" you will see "Join Now" click that and join.  The walk it about 1-3 miles long.  Too easy.  People can donate online; once you sign up (NO registration fee and NO minimum amount raised - so basically this is a free walk.)  I suppose you could collect cash/checks and bring the donations with you the morning of the walk (we were allowed to do this for The Jimmy Fund.) 
Just go to the website and look around; all the information is on there

http://main.diabetes.org/site/TR/StepOut/EasternNewEnglandAr ea/1302830269?pg=team&fr_id=7200&team_id=493679
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views