The Enchanted Seed offers $150 worth of GORGEOUS artisan jewelry for Team MM!

M M
on 9/16/10 9:17 pm

The Enchanted Seed offers $150 worth of GORGEOUS artisan jewelry for Team MM!

300 dpi MM Business 1 Good
Ooh!  Shiny!  I'll let them explain:

The Enchanted Seed is an independently-owned, artisan jewelry company with design studios located in Tucson, Arizona and Butler, New Jersey. We use delicate Asian freshwater pearls, semi-precious gemstones, and imported crystal to create one-of-a-kind handmade pieces that are both beautiful and affordable. Our designers, Maureen (devoted reader/lap band/-100 so far) and Dianne (Reiki Master), have been friends forever, and have combined their artistic skills and holistic knowledge to create unique jewelry designs that combine beauty, inspiration, and healing.

Melting Mama’s Jewelry Give-Away: Professional Chic by LyzzMcGee *

Wear your team’s colors to work! This set is designed with Freshwater Pearls, highlighted with Pink Mother of Pearl, Onyx, Quartz, and Swarovski Crystals. The necklace is a generous 44-inch in length. Wear it long, double it up, or twist it to make a torsade as shown in the photograph. The coordinating bracelet wraps twice around, and fits the average wrist. The earrings dangle from surgical-steel French wires, and are approximately 2 inches long from the top of the wire to the bottom of the longest pearl.

Want a chance to win this $150.00 prize pack?  

Make a donation to Team MM and the BBGC for the Walk From Obesity, and leave a comment on this post!

Come on -- will you Team Melting Mama's Bariatric Bad Girls?  

Donate -- or join -- now!

Thank you!

Mara C.
on 9/17/10 3:16 am - Millbury, MA
OK, if I don't win the bike, I want THESE....but wait, can I win both?????
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
RazzyRobyn
on 9/20/10 2:47 pm - West Boylston, MA
Beautiful!! I would give this to my mom who has been such a constant support system through this from start to now... (as I will never finish...I will always have to work at this.)

This is great of this company to support us!!  I will be sure to check out their website and order some Christmas gifts from them this year!

Can't wait to see you Saturday Beth!
Robyn

Highest known weight 268 lbs.
Lowest weight since surgery 115 lbs.
Currently maintaining at 125 lbs.

My RNY has saved my life and given me a new life!

mcarmichae1
on 9/21/10 11:07 pm
I want to win! joined the team. see you on Sat!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views