Massachusetts Walk From Obesity - Giveaway #1

M M
on 9/1/10 5:09 am

45103_1497122342665_1072296476_1442376_7217783_n-1

I'm not above it.  It's time.  We are desperately behind in donations for the Walk From Obesity, and worse still in Team Members.

Boobs for donations?  Help us "raise" funds?  Sure you can.  I set a goal to raise $2000.00 this year, since I raised $1500.00+ last year.  It's time to get creative.

And, you must know I've been listening to my local public radio station (as I do all day long) and they are having their end of the year fundraisers.  This normally makes me crazy, when they cut into the commentary with fundraising talk, but this year, I'm listening, and wondering, what IS it that someone says that gets you to CALL and donate?  It's all very psychological.  Sure, the radio station is currently matching donations and tripling them with super rich foundations, but, uh, I'm one person.

One person that wants to raise $2000.

And, make a team.

I need help.

Will you help?  Are you in the area -- do you want to walk with us on September 25th?  Come on!  Join us!  We will have swag!

Come on -- will you Team Melting Mama's Bariatric Bad Girls?  Donate -- or join -- now!

A wee bit of persuasion?  Sure!  Boobs!  ;)  (You think I am kidding.)

I also have nine big tubs-o-BANANA-protein from Building Blocks Vitamins generously donated to give away randomly to those who donate to the cause and comment on this post.

Our protein isolate powder is fully loaded with 25g of protein and 3g of fiber per serving. We designed this bariatric formulation specifically with you in mind. Containing only 103 calories, 1 carbohydrate, and zero sugars, this supplement is key to your success. This ultra smooth and delicious treat is a yummy way to add protein throughout your day. Mix with water, nonfat milk, or your favorite food to easily add protein and fiber. Our 2lb container contains 32 servings.

Come on -- will you Team Melting Mama's Bariatric Bad Girls? 

Donate -- or join -- now!  Thank you!

Just Brooke
on 9/1/10 5:29 am
I want boobs.

We are both joining your team ...and I've been trying to pimp your team out! Hell, I just want people to join and come walk with us period. We'll be registering the day of.

CATHERINE81
on 9/2/10 1:15 am - BROCKTON, MA
I WANT BOOBS AND PROTENE LOL

P.S I JUST SIGNED UP FOR WALK....
Jojeki
on 9/9/10 11:11 am - Fall River, MA
Boobs and protein woo hoo
HW: 271.5  SW: 246  CW: 172.8  GW: 145

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 681 views