Uggh had migrain last nigh and missed meeting!!

pjaschic
on 8/31/10 10:23 pm - Middleboro, MA
Can you tell me what I missed?? Anything good? Any trips planned or tossed around? WERE THERE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIES??? I'm going to make mine TODAY. Had to wait for vanilla prot powder to come in!! And got last sf van syrup at Target!!
Program start weight 265  Pre-op weight 234                
RedSox15
on 9/1/10 2:18 am - MA
Hope you're feeling better Charlene!!!!  I've never had a migrane, but right now I have the mumps so I know how much it sucks to be sick !!!!  Feeeeeeeeeeel better

I hope you like the cookies.  Last time I made them I cooked them for 9 minutes instead of 8 and they didn't come out as good ... didn't know "overcooking" for 1 minutes would make such a difference but it did!!!  :)
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

pjaschic
on 9/2/10 8:07 am - Middleboro, MA
I know you poor thing! I hope u feel better! Never got to make cookies  I am so dying to! I am struggling with migraines and get them most nights unfortunately. If the meetings were in the morning I'd be all set!! lol
Program start weight 265  Pre-op weight 234                
Lynn C
on 9/2/10 10:27 am
You could always start sleeping during the day so you'd be available for meetings? JK - hope you feel better - both of you!

Lynn C ~
Banded 9/12/2005 ~ Revision to VSG on 9/7/2010 ~ Losing again with a Keto lifestyle

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views