UMass Meeting

Cindy M.
on 8/23/10 11:08 pm - Sterling, MA
Is there a meeting at UMass on 08/25/10 - support group

Thanks
Anne80097
on 8/24/10 12:10 am - Worcester, MA
Do you know what time and where it meets? Did you go to the discussion group last thursday?
Cindy M.
on 8/24/10 12:40 am - Sterling, MA
No, I didn't go to the discussion group.  I am 4 years out and I know that there is a meeting once a month and trying to find out when that is.
anewleaf
on 8/24/10 10:59 am
 Hi,
There are two different monthly meetings there now.  Most post ops are finding the newer ones, which are the first Thursday of the month at 4pm, more helpful. 

The other ones, which have been there for years... is now on the third Thursday of every month.  Those are for everyone, but tend to be geared more toward preops with their questions, etc.  This one is at 6pm.

The first one is run by a clinician each month with varying topics from surgery to nutrition to exercise, you name it.  I have not been able to go to these but have heard great things about these meetings.

The other one is good, but tends to be the same thing over and over again.  It might be good to go to once or twice if you're needing support though and if that time works better for you it might be a better fit anyway.  

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views