TUFTS HOWL Seminar/Orientation & Immersion Day

C J
on 8/12/10 11:19 am - Franklin, MA
Just wanted to see if there are any fellow "newbies" that are attending next weeks HOWL Seminar & New Patient Orientation (8/16) or maybe registered for Immersion Day October 5th??

I'm so excited to get this started!!!   All the positive feedback from others that are already part of the Tuft's program just amplifies my feelings!!!

I've been declared a slow loser - and couldn't be happier!!
 I  can,  I  will.  

Lynn C
on 8/13/10 1:16 am
not going through tufts but wanted to wish you good luck!!

Lynn C ~
Banded 9/12/2005 ~ Revision to VSG on 9/7/2010 ~ Losing again with a Keto lifestyle

RedSox15
on 8/14/10 4:12 am - MA
Hey CJ! I will be going to the HOWL seminar on Monday! I go for the HOWL meeting from 6-7 and then the new patients can stay from 7-8! Hope to see ya there!!!!!
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

C J
on 8/14/10 10:50 pm - Franklin, MA
Oh cool - But uhmm... what's your "real name" I'll feel like a dork saying "RedSox15?"!!!

Do you take the T or Drive?  I live in Franklin like 1/2mile from the station so going to use the T.
I have to work but catching the 4:00 and will be to BackBay Station at 5 then the Orange line to Tufts.
Should be right on schedule! 

CJ (Christine)
I've been declared a slow loser - and couldn't be happier!!
 I  can,  I  will.  

RedSox15
on 8/15/10 12:14 am - MA
HaHa - name's Kate!  I forgot I don't have that in my profile, probably should put that in there! 

You'll make perfect timing then.  I always drive in, luckily going into Boston at that time there isn't too much traffic :)
*Kate*

MK M.
on 8/15/10 6:07 am - Natick, MA
hey girls - i'll likely be there, too! i'm still dealing with the post-op infection exhaustion, but really want to make the HOWL.

guess that means i have to find a non-terrible pic to use for my avatar, huh, so you'll know who i am?

looking forward to meeting you live!

xoxo MK
C J
on 8/15/10 9:16 am - Franklin, MA
That'd be cool MK --- LOL I hear ya about that Avatar - I pretty much only take photos shoulders up (for now).

Sitting with post-ops will no-doubt leave me feeling a bit jealous and inspired all at the same time!

Is your husband pre-op? If so why isn't he coming with you to the HOWL and Orientation?
MK M.
on 8/15/10 6:09 am - Natick, MA
oh - and i think my hubby has immersion day on 10/5. i'll ask him tonight and let you know.
C J
on 8/16/10 8:48 pm - Franklin, MA

Did you make it to the seminar lastnight?
I looked for the pretty blue sunset but didn't recognize you!?!?!

RedSox15
on 8/17/10 2:44 am - MA
LOL!  :)  Having a bad day at work, but seeing you write that made me laugh!  DId we miss you MK!?

It was great to meet you last night!!!  How did the new patient session go???
*Kate*

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views