Accountability!

RazzyRobyn
on 8/10/10 1:37 pm - West Boylston, MA
Struggling tonight with my emotions...and I went and ate 12 chips with dip at 10:45 pm...I'm so mad at myself, how could I do this! I know eating late is bad and eating because I'm depressed is bad, but eating late while feeling depressed is horrid! This is what made me huge!!

I currently sit at 118 in a size 6 and worry that as life gets bumpy will I be able to hold on to my weightloss? I'm so scared. I feel so alone...the enormity of this journey somedays is extremely heavy with many emotional pitfalls.

Just had to vent, sorry.
Robyn

Highest known weight 268 lbs.
Lowest weight since surgery 115 lbs.
Currently maintaining at 125 lbs.

My RNY has saved my life and given me a new life!

LisaBC86
on 8/10/10 8:49 pm - Bridgewater, MA
No need for sorries !! and don't feel alone..... I think what you are feeling is NORMAL and if it's not well I'm abnormal :) with you !

It's a minute by minute journey - forever I think - that is way OVERWHELMING ! But a reality. You are going to have set backs - the important thing is to leave it behind and move on  - you just don't want to get into that "well I already screwed up what's the point now" mode - realize we are going to have set backs - FORGIVE - and get back on track !

Let last night go - do a little extra in your exercise if it makes you feel better - but let it go and work on making better choices today !

VENT away - that's why we are here !! (((hugs)))

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
Sue M.
on 8/11/10 1:52 am - Nantucket, MA
Exactly what Lisa said. 

Once in a while, we do this kind of stuff.  The world won't end and it you won't gain it all back after one night.

People who have been thin their whole lives DO THIS TOO.  The only difference between us and them after a while is that they never got obese.  

One day a time.  Love yourself, and believe that you are NOT ALONE even remotely.  You have friends that understand, and have been there, and will be there again (ok, I know I will screw up repeatedly, can't speak for the rest of you).

Be kind to yourself, and just keep going!
Read my blog, BARIATHLETE   I run because I can.

First 5K race October 4, 2009   (34.59)  PR 5/22/11 (27:26)
First 5 Mile: January 1, 2011 (50:30)
First 10K: July 4, 2010 (1:03.26) New PR 4/10/11 (1:01.14)
First 10 Mile: April 11, 2010  (1:46.15)
First 1/2 marathon: June 13, 2010 (2:22.21)  PR: 5/1/11 (2:17.30)
First Marathon: October 16, 2011: 5:47:20

Goofy Challenge: January 7-8, 2012
If you think you can, you can.  If you think you can't, you're right. - Mary Kay Ash
Katie H.
on 8/13/10 8:47 am - Charlton, MA
Love you Robyn!!  Know what will fix your woes.........a coffee date with your ladies next week....let's skip the meeting and go straight to in-house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   (apparently that's a group hug!)

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views