Tons of size 14 - super nice clothes, most new!

Kristen C.
on 8/9/10 11:18 am - Boston, MA

So, I live downtown Boston and just went through my closet!!!  I thought I was going to be a size 14 (my goal) and went shopping like a maniac...well, I'm down to a 12.

I have a ton of stuff that is super nice.  We're talking brand names (I'm have a professional job) - Brooks Brothers Suits, all with the tags still on them.  Other designer suits.  Banana Republic, Calvin Klein, Ann Taylor. Dress pants, dresses.  It's kinda depressing cause it's all so nice!

I also have like 10 pairs of jeans, Levis, Calvin Klein, Banana Republic, Ann Taylor, American Eagle.  Some are 14 petite (my inseam is 30 inches) some stuff not hemmed at all.

I don't just want to give them all away, cause they were so expensive...I guess I could donate them and use the tax write off - but I figured someone here would appreciate an amazing deal!

If you're size 14 and want to come by and take a look, I'll give you the best deals EVER!

I also have some really nice shoes size 9.5 - Cole Haan, never worn heels - I paid hundreds...and my feet shrunk, hahaa.

Anyway - PM me if you're interested!

Hugs,
Kristen

Hi there -- I sent you a PM!

Hope to talk soon!
 Lucy van Pelt 
 Highest 255 Surgery 248 Current 170
Goal: 150

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views