9 months out and already past my goal. when does it stop????

eddiestigerbaby
on 8/5/10 12:58 pm - East Wareham, MA
Hey everyone,
  Been a while since I have written on here. So I am now 9 months out and so far things are going pretty well. I am already 6 pounds past my goal weight of 165. I don't want to lose too much more cause I have lots of lose and hanging skin that I need to have removed, which I am pretty sure is over 10 pounds. I am still losing about 1 1/2 pounds a week and I do eat. I am going back to see my nutritionist and dietitian in 5 weeks to recheck my weight to make sure I don't lose too much more. Has anyone else ever had to deal with this? I really don't want to get any lower than 150 because I will look sickly after that. Other than that I did get some good news. I no longer have to take my iron pills which is great that my body is doing so well and shows signs that it is beginning to stabilize. Maybe I will be able to wear something for longer than 2 weeks. LOL.
Tammy

Tammy Westgate    
pjaschic
on 8/5/10 8:07 pm - Middleboro, MA
Tammy. that is amazing! do you work out or walk regulary? I wish mine was a quickly as yours! Good Luck with nutritionist! Kepp us posted.
Program start weight 265  Pre-op weight 234                
eddiestigerbaby
on 8/6/10 6:30 am - East Wareham, MA
I try to work out regulary but not as often as I should or would like. I am more active now than I was heavier but I want to do more just life and time get in the way. But thanks for the well wishes. I love that I am at goal and that it happened quick but I have to say I wouldn't have mind it if it had been a little slower. Been really hard on my budget since clothes only fit for a month if I am lucky.

Tammy Westgate    
pjaschic
on 8/7/10 7:06 pm - Middleboro, MA
I have to say on the contrary, I wish my loss was a little quicker. I also don't get enough exercise though. I have a bad knee and it is interferring with my activities. I do understand the financial aspect. Hope your nutritionist helps you out.
Program start weight 265  Pre-op weight 234                
Mara C.
on 8/9/10 5:16 am - Millbury, MA
Hi Tammy.

We had surgery within a few days from each other.  I too think I am pretty much done losing.  Today I was at 157 lbs.  I have though noticed a slowing of the scale in fact I've been bouncing up and down 3-4 lbs for the last month or so...  Do you track your calories daily?  I find that most days I am getting 1300-1500 a day.  I think I sometimes get more carbs than I should and maybe that's why I slowed down but I keep them around 100 a day.  I do not see my Nut until Oct so I wonder where I will be then.  But I am wearing a size 10 and really do not think I will look good in anything lower than 8-10.  I think I am probably not going to lose too much more.  Let us know what they tell you, I'd be interested to hear if they tell you to "up" your daily calories.  Good luck, take care, Mara
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
eddiestigerbaby
on 8/11/10 12:18 pm - East Wareham, MA

Congrats on the weight loss.

I wish mine has slowed down. I mean I am not losing 5 or more pounds a week anymore but I weighed myself the other day and I weigh 157.4. which is a 2.4 pound weight loss in 5 days!!!! don't think that is slowing down all that much. I too don't think I will look good much lower. So I am trying to eat higher calorie but good for you food and taking more protein in the way of a shake a day. Funny thing is I am thinking this is caused the increase in weight loss. I shouldn't be complaining I don't want to gain weight again, but I also don't want to go too far in the other direction. I will def. let you know what they say when I see them in Sept.

Tammy Westgate    
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 682 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views