rny - tomorrow (!!!)

MK M.
on 8/2/10 8:25 am - Natick, MA
that's all i really had to say. :D

my surgery is tomorrow morming. 10:15 at tufts. yikes.

i'm swinging between extremely excited to be moving on with my journey - and 'holy hell what am i thinking, i don't need this surgery!'

i know it's the right choice for me, and there's no looking back now. well, i guess i could chicken out tomorrow, but i don't see that happening.

i'd love to hear a few examples of how you knew you had made the right decision.

many thanks

xoxo MK
highest weight: 331 (may 2010)   |   current weight: 304   |   surgery date: august 3, 2010

do not dare to live without some clear intention toward which your living shall be bent.
                   mean to be something with all your might. ~phillips brooks

RedSox15
on 8/2/10 9:05 am - MA
Best of luck tomorrow! Somehow I just knew I made the right decision. The morning of my surgery I was more excited than nervous ... actually, I wasn't nervous at all. You're in great hands! Keep us posted during your recovery, we're here if you need us!!!!
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

MK M.
on 8/2/10 9:36 am - Natick, MA

thanks kate -voices of experience mean a lot

xoxo MK

highest weight: 331 (may 2010)   |   current weight: 304   |   surgery date: august 3, 2010

do not dare to live without some clear intention toward which your living shall be bent.
                   mean to be something with all your might. ~phillips brooks

RedSox15
on 8/2/10 10:21 am - MA
You're welcome, MK. Glad to be of service! Keep us posted on how you're doing after surgery!
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

LisaBC86
on 8/2/10 10:35 am - Bridgewater, MA
I was nervous - but not so much about what I was doing - more about something happening and not being there for my kids - hopefully I'm not planting worries that arent' there already !  But you will have 2nd thoughts but in the long run I think you'll be happy. I had mine on April 13, 2009 - since then I have lost 119 lbs.  (give or take...) and am off my diabetes meds. In addition I (along with Kate who posted before me, and a couple of others) have signed up for the Jimmy Fund 26.2 mile walk - COULD / WOULD not have done this a year ago....... Good luck and keep us posted !

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views