Flower's Wednesday Support Group

BlueEyes8
on 8/2/10 6:33 am - Pembroke, MA
 Hi My name is Karrie and I will be hosting Flower's Wednesday support group on August 12th @ 6p.m. I live in pembroke a few miles from the Duxbury line. If you are interested in attending please send me a message and I will provide my address. Thanks in advance!!

Sincerely
Karrie :P

RedSox15
on 8/2/10 7:22 am - MA
Booooo :(  I wish this was on a Wednesday night instead of a Thursday.  Can't do the Thursday
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

DwindlingFlower
on 8/5/10 6:42 am - Quincy, MA
Sorry Kate, its just for this month, I will literally be flying home from Vegas Wednesday night when I would host the meeting, and Karrie wanted to host it at her place so I didnt have to stress about hosting as soon as I got home.  So I get back to Boston Thursday morning at like 6am and I wanted to be able to have a meeting so that my mom who is flying from Hawaii with me to have Gastric Bypass at Tufts will have the experience of a support group meeting before her surgery on the 23rd.  You would definately be missed and in September my meeting will resume its normally day and time.

I hope everyone else that normally attends can make it to Karries house.... Im really looking forward to seeing everyone!!

Thanks again Karrie for hosting I really appreciate it!!

DwindlingFlower

Lynn C
on 8/7/10 11:59 pm
Hey, just wanted to bump this up to the top as a reminder - I'm going!!

Lynn C ~
Banded 9/12/2005 ~ Revision to VSG on 9/7/2010 ~ Losing again with a Keto lifestyle

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views