Jimmy Fund Yard Sale

RedSox15
on 7/29/10 9:44 am, edited 7/29/10 9:47 am - MA
Hi Ladies!

I have printed out a ton of flyers for us to post in BWater & Raynham. I made about 40 or 50 of each ..... ok, so I went a little overboard :) Figured it would be better to have too many than not enough. I assume most of them would go up in Bridgewater. I could meet either Lisa or Lynn this weekend to give you some flyers to hang up? I'll do the ones in Raynham. I am working tomorrow (Friday) and will be in Newport Friday night. Working 7:30-4 on Saturday but am free after that and free all day Sunday. Let me know what works best for you! :)

It looks like there is scattered thunder storms for Monday & Wednesday .. I was thinking maybe of getting protective sheets to put the flyers in for street posts? Like the ones you would put in binders. Am I getting carried away with this!? hahahah
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

Lynn C
on 7/29/10 2:07 pm
I have hundreds of those sheets so don't buy any!! I have a staple gun and can meet when ever you would like on Sat or Sunday - give me call!!

Lynn C ~
Banded 9/12/2005 ~ Revision to VSG on 9/7/2010 ~ Losing again with a Keto lifestyle

RedSox15
on 7/30/10 2:28 am - MA
Awesome!  Perfect .. didn't even think of a staple gun!  I might have to borrow that (considering I borrow everything from you!  Still have your discs btw - haha)
*Kate*

LisaBC86
on 7/31/10 10:46 am - Bridgewater, MA
Did you guys go today - don't know how I missed this posting yesterday but I did. Let me know !

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
RedSox15
on 7/31/10 11:39 am - MA
No, we didn't go today.  We can meet up tomorrow.  I'm free all day.

Side note - Lisa, your avatar is back to the old one.  I even refreshed my page.  Are you back to the old one or is OH still playing tricks on us !!!
*Kate*

Lynn C
on 7/31/10 1:16 pm
OH must be messing with you - I see the new one.  My sister just dropped off 3 bags of baby stuff for the yard sale and she may have more.  Let me know what time tomorrow and I'll try to squeeze it in. Its the last day of vacation and hubby wants to do a day hike - I'm still in pain from the last couple of days extensive pavement walking so I'm trying to get out of it or make it a short outing.

Lynn C ~
Banded 9/12/2005 ~ Revision to VSG on 9/7/2010 ~ Losing again with a Keto lifestyle

RedSox15
on 7/31/10 10:47 pm - MA
SO WEIRD!! I still see the old one ... wth!!
*Kate*

Cher B.
on 8/1/10 4:53 am - MA
I won't be able to make it to the yard because I will be out of town.  However, I have some stuff that I could donate to sell. Let me know if that would be helpful and I can touch base to figure out how to get it to you. 
~Cher
RedSox15
on 8/1/10 11:21 am - MA
Cher - that would be awesome.  Thank you !!  Where are you located?  We're down in the Bridgewater/Raynham area.  I don't mind roadtripping at all.  One of the gals coming down to the sale is in Waltham if that is closer to you.  You can post here or message me or email me if you want!  [email protected]   Thanks for your help!  We appreciate it!
*Kate*

LisaBC86
on 8/1/10 8:48 pm - Bridgewater, MA
Got an email from one of my preschool parents (Lynn - Margaret) and she has some stuff for our yard sale too........

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views