SO NOT FAIR! And wierd.....

HutchBiorn
on 7/24/10 6:12 am - West Springfield, MA
PLEASE! Tell me i'm not the only one this has happened to and it WILL go away...again. :P

I have the Meranda (sp?) Therefore, haven't had a period since it was put in back in 2007. I love that! But I noticed Friday after using the bathroom I had some spotting. Ok, I firgured it was due to the cathedure. Ummm... It's increasing, with the little clots to go along with it. Is this normal....could it just be stress caused from the surgery....it WILL go away again right?? 

I don't wanna deal with this again!!!

Starting weight 309

Don't try to confuse me, I was born this way.

RedSox15
on 7/24/10 7:14 am - MA
I don't know anything about the Mirena ... but pre-op I would never get my period (maybe once a year) but now since I have lost a lot of weight I get mine monthly again. I would check with your doctor to see if this is normal with the Mirena.
HutchBiorn
on 7/24/10 8:19 am - West Springfield, MA
BAH! I was afraid someone would say that. Hate going to drs as is. :(
Starting weight 309

RazzyRobyn
on 7/25/10 5:48 am - West Boylston, MA
Mine was put in post-op...and I've had spotting on and off since I got it. I was told that's normal. Sorry! However, when in doubt, always check with your doc.

Good luck!

Robyn

Highest known weight 268 lbs.
Lowest weight since surgery 115 lbs.
Currently maintaining at 125 lbs.

My RNY has saved my life and given me a new life!

HutchBiorn
on 7/25/10 6:32 am - West Springfield, MA
Oh I will definately be calling my dr tomorrow. A period is NOT something I wanna start having to deal with again. I so love not having to worry about messing my clothes up and it saves on the warddrobe bill. :P
Starting weight 309

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views