HELP!

M M
on 7/20/10 8:07 am

Join or donate now!

The Walk from Obesity was established to give hope to those needing it most. Walkers raise money by asking friends, family and co-workers to sponsor them. In addition to walker income, funds are raised through sponsorship, matching gifts, corporate contributions and other fundraising activities.

In 2008, the Walk raised more than $850,000 to support the ASMBS Foundation and its research and professional education initiatives, and the patient and general public educational and advocacy programs of the Obesity Action Coalition (OAC). To date, the Walk has provided nearly 3.2 million dollars in overall support.

The funds raised through this event support the ASMBS Foundation and the Obesity Action Coalition's independent educational missions and fund programs focused on prevention, research, education and advocacy for all those affected by obesity.

This will be the third (fourth?) year that I will be walking in our local Walk From Obesity, and the third time I'm having a Team.  Last year our location ranked in the Top Ten National Fundraisers, and Team Melting Mama was #1 or #2 of THAT LOCATION

I'm asking for YOUR HELP, because I cannot do it alone.  One person does not make a team.

Will you help Team Melting Mama's Bariatric Bad Girls?  Donate -- or join -- now!

Click Here to Donate or Join To Melting Mama's Bariatric Bad Girls Team!

Just Brooke
on 7/21/10 3:26 am
Hmm yeah ...where is everyone??? Come on folks, let's do this together!!!

M M
on 7/21/10 3:28 am
It surprises me - FRANKLY - that we get so little response overall.

I've done this for four years -- and it's like pulling teeth!

CATHERINE81
on 7/21/10 3:39 am - BROCKTON, MA
IM IN HOW DO I JOIN
jdr1208
on 7/21/10 3:41 am - Worcester, MA
where is the walk and whats the date?
Just Brooke
on 7/21/10 3:56 am
Here is my hospitals website with information on it. You can just register as is, or join MM's team, or make your own team. Either way ...we need people to come or these things won't happen anymore. Plus, this is something we should be ALL passionate about.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views