I am miserable

crteacher
on 7/26/10 5:42 am - Salem, NH
I am doing great. Purees are going fabulous. Knock on wood I have had no problems with any food yet. I have done egg salad, chicken salad, chicken breast, shepards pie that had ground beef in it, ricotta all no problems.
Candice  Revision to RNY 7/12/10
Wife to David
Mom to Lindsay and Zackary and Lauren

disneyelf10
on 7/26/10 8:31 am - Lynn, MA
Great!!!! I'm happy for you.  Still trying to see if my dr will do the surgery and thinking about the what if's.... glad you did and I feel that it what I need to do as this band isn't working for me!!

thanks!
Merrie60
on 7/26/10 9:49 am
Hi,

I am no expert I had my bypass on June 28th. Had a lot of complications but now entering week 5 I am starting to feel better. I know this will pass and fade to a memory. Yes the heat also bothers me and I was not allowed to go outside, i have lost a lot of stamina.  I wanted to share a recipe I was given by NUT.

Dissolve one cup ho****er with sugar free jello put two scoops of protein powder with ice water to make one cup add to hot jello and freeze for 30 minutes, then move  to refrigerator. Now you get jello with lots of portein and it taste okay.

I cannot use anything dairy, eggs or peanuts as I am allergic so I am very limited.  I also find hot broth with textured vegetable protein added to it (fake noodles),  is very soothing and easy on the stomach.  Hope this helps you.

Merrie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views