Castle Island

pjaschic
on 7/21/10 10:16 pm - Middleboro, MA
That sounds easy enough. I will gps the home depot. I am planning to try and go but if the nausea holds out I amy not feel well enough to walk in the heat. Going to play it by ear but will let you guys know if I'm not going. Thanks for directions.
Program start weight 265  Pre-op weight 234                
jugilber
on 7/19/10 5:22 pm - MA
hey all...
Karrie Ella and I should be there...but we will just meet you at the island...there is not parking cost or cost for the beach...it is a dog friendly area for those who have one they want to bring.  the beach is a nice bay...no waves enjoyable...we will probably be staying because ella loves the playground and beach there...
See you there...what is a good time?? 9am???
see you then
Julie

LisaBC86
on 7/20/10 7:50 am - Bridgewater, MA
Julie - yup I believe we're planning on a 9 meeting time- in the parking lot - BUT is there only 1 ? NOt sure - we always park at the same one but don't know if that's because it's the only one?

Charlene - you know we're we meet for our meetings - well go further down - as Lynn said and the NIP is there - HOWEVER because it's the weekend I'm wondering if we should plan on parking across the street at the Park and Ride ?

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
pjaschic
on 7/21/10 10:17 pm - Middleboro, MA
I like it when Karrie goes. She is more my pace. lol
Program start weight 265  Pre-op weight 234                
Lynn C
on 7/22/10 12:58 am
95% sure I'll be going solo this Sunday. Hubby was not supposed to work but some how ended up on the schedule (thats OK though its more fun with just us girls!!)

Lynn C ~
Banded 9/12/2005 ~ Revision to VSG on 9/7/2010 ~ Losing again with a Keto lifestyle

RedSox15
on 7/22/10 7:24 am - MA
Oh, yea - maybe we should do the Park 'n Ride. Good call Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs