????commonwealth care-bmc insurance????

tipa
on 6/24/10 6:21 am
hello oh family i have a question i have commonwealth -bmc insurance of mass its almost like mass health but its not! i just want to know if any one else has this insurance and has gotten the rny and how long was the wait for the approval once the doctor sends it out to them?  also if there are any guidelines that we have to follow from the insurance? thank you inadvance!   have a wonderful day!  oh and by the way i have a bmi of 44.5 and my wieght is 265.5 my hieght is 5'4 and i have no major problems acept i have severe swollen ankles and calves and feet due to the weight that some days i can not even walk or stand for long periods of time!
CATHERINE81
on 6/24/10 11:31 pm - BROCKTON, MA
hey mamma i have commonwealth care bmc and i got my approval within week. any questions let me know

take care
hollyberries
on 6/25/10 6:11 am - Carver, MA
....and BTW, She looks Friggin Awesome!
Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

crystal4526
on 6/25/10 10:19 pm - Lynn, MA
I have Commonwealth Care, and I had BMC healthnet Plan and could not have it, I had a hard time, I had to switch my plan over to Network Health and I have not had an issue yet, I am still pre op.  But they would not even give me the time of day with BMC Healthnet Plan I was told not even to come to the first meeting. 
tipa
on 6/26/10 12:24 am
what did they tell you?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs