STUCK and I still have 30 lbs to lose!!!!!!!!!

sarah122080
on 6/16/10 11:53 pm - malden, MA
No no no i cant be done losing I just cant!!!  I've been stuck @ 73 lbs for 3 weeks now :( My body needs to lose 30 more to be in the normal BMI range :( 

anewleaf
on 6/17/10 2:55 am
 DON'T give up!  I keep hitting plateaus and thinking I'm done, then all of a sudden I lose again.  Make sure you're getting enough water, with this up and down weather I know in the heat I drink way more (which my body loves!) then when it gets yucky again I have to really remind myself to drink, some days I'm finding I only get 8oz!!!  I think those days I'm not losing and hold onto tha****er b/c my body's not sure when it'll get more!  

Just keep trying, I've also found that when I haven't lost for awhile, and then all of a sudden I start to lose again, when I start losing I suddenly realize I've lost inches.  I think those inches disappear when our bodies are not losing pounds.  At least for me that seems to be the case!

Hang in there!  You will get there!

david kern
on 6/17/10 4:18 am
im so with u the last 20 is killing me ,im so paying it close too what i need too lose and im hopeing i can lose the last 20 eerrrrr , i have increased my protein , liquids and cardio , but almost 2 years out it is what it is
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views