nausea, nausea, nausea and NO sleep!

pjaschic
on 6/12/10 7:05 pm - Middleboro, MA
Ok I've been up since 4:30 am today, 2:30 am yesturday! WTF I also woke up at midnight last night. My stomache feels like it is eating itself and it wakes me up. Warm tea seems to help but then there's the nausea. 24-7. Especially after eating! Zofran is a joke. And after I take my bedtime medication, I feel like I'm going to throw up. I am 4 and 1/2 weeks out. Anyone else having these problems. Please share.
Program start weight 265  Pre-op weight 234                
anewleaf
on 6/13/10 2:07 am
 I've had those feelings prior to surgery, when I was starving, and for me I did have an ulcer.  You probably don't have one, but maybe you need something different than the Zofran.  Give your office a call and see if they can try something else.  Sorry you are going through this, I remember how uncomfortable and unsettling that feeling was.  

LisaBC86
on 6/13/10 2:21 am - Bridgewater, MA
I would call your doctor because based on what you shared with us yesterday - there is a good chance you might have an ulcer - so go get it checked out !! Let us know how things go.

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
Lynn C
on 6/13/10 8:34 am
Sorry you're still feeling icky - call that doctor first thing Monday!! Get yourself looked at so you can start feeling better. I'm not sure what they do for an ulcer but the sooner the better.

Lynn C ~
Banded 9/12/2005 ~ Revision to VSG on 9/7/2010 ~ Losing again with a Keto lifestyle

pjaschic
on 6/13/10 11:27 am - Middleboro, MA
I am going to call asap!!! I just saw him 2 weeks ago so I didn't want to go back to Boston twice this week so I cancelled his appt on Tuesday and kept another doc on Monday. DUH I hope I can get my Tuesday back!!!! I just called Friday late so maybe. I'm sure he will want to see me anyway. thanks guys!! I will definately let u know what he says.
pjaschic
on 6/14/10 5:10 pm - Middleboro, MA
OMG up at 2:30 again today!!! At least I got appt. with Dr. today. Will let you know how it turns out. Praying no ulcer!!
LisaBC86
on 6/14/10 7:46 pm - Bridgewater, MA
Good luck today !

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
Lynn C
on 6/14/10 8:56 pm
crossing my fingers and toes for you!

Lynn C ~
Banded 9/12/2005 ~ Revision to VSG on 9/7/2010 ~ Losing again with a Keto lifestyle

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views