EMOTIONAL ISSUES FOCUSED ON DETERMINATION

CATHERINE81
on 6/7/10 11:18 pm - BROCKTON, MA
hey ma thank you very much, well i lost the job for a week and he called me back but only few days a week abd its not much, i woke up this morning to go swim but they were closed i was pissed ... then dragged my ass to the gym and did 20 minutes i dont know what its called the think like your skiing lol and i sweat my ass off but was happy last time i tried it a few months ago and only lasted 7 minutes and i did 20 so i was happy i plan on going back tomorrow for another 20 and 10 in treadmill. so im trying, i got alot of emotional issues with relationship also that is really messign with me and my friends are telling em that im not there for them and im ujust like i need to breath and feel that alof of poeple dont get it.. besides here.
Lynn C
on 6/7/10 11:28 pm
Wow - you have done extremely well - look at those little legs!! You have every right to be proud of yourself and what you have accomplished,  take the rest in stride. Hopefully with the economy picking up a bit you'll be able to find a new job quickly (Roche Bros in Bridgewater is looking for a cake decorator?)

I haven't known you long but you are an inspiration to me!

Lynn C ~
Banded 9/12/2005 ~ Revision to VSG on 9/7/2010 ~ Losing again with a Keto lifestyle

CATHERINE81
on 6/8/10 1:43 am - BROCKTON, MA
thank you youve brought tears to my eyes i have a fulltime and part time lost the part time for a week and he called me back but only few days so im looking for another. just trying to stay focused,, thankk you very much i appreciate that .
hollyberries
on 6/8/10 10:07 am - Carver, MA
Catherine,

First, you are one smoking Mama!  You have accomplished so much in just one short year that I am sure trying to wrap you mind around it is impossible.  I love the old saying, "One day at a time".  Don't worry about tomorrow because it hasn't come yet.  Worry about today because that is all you can control.  Everything will work out in the end.  I am so glad you went through your pictures because it is what you need to see what you have accomplished and darn it all; it is alot IMHO. 

Keep your chin up and keep focusing on you because your are worth it.

Blessings,
Cindy
Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

CATHERINE81
on 6/8/10 11:58 pm - BROCKTON, MA
thanks cindy i appreciate that .. everyday is a challange but ive learned its worth the dedication
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views