EMOTIONAL ISSUES FOCUSED ON DETERMINATION

CATHERINE81
on 6/3/10 4:07 am - BROCKTON, MA
Hey everyone well as many of you know ive been an emotional rollercoaster this past month with moving in with bf year surgaversary and money. well lost my part time so back to square one. ive question everything i do even my relationship and its deterating me. so im trying to snap out of it and take me time. read more walk mpre (not to keen on gym yet im trying) and its working a lil. so i was going thru pics and say my heavest right before surg and took one today.. and cried ive accomplished so much even when people didnt think i could i am proud of myself so im gonna try to use my emotional sadness to striving for more determination if that makes sense. im proud that i strayed from partying ... and when i do go its drink maybe 2 so im proud but had to share i know we all go thru things and need to find an outlet well mine is looking back at what UNHEALTHY WAS and look AT WHAT HEALTHY IS,. thanks for listening luv you all.

HEAVEST

TAKEN TODAY
sunjoymom
on 6/3/10 8:18 am - Worcester, MA

Wow look at you!! Way to go!! 

~ Tania 

Highest 324 / Surgery 305 /Goal 165 / Current 172 

CATHERINE81
on 6/4/10 12:52 am - BROCKTON, MA
Thanks ma i appreciate that youll be right where i am very soon watch... and enjoy the journey
jdr1208
on 6/4/10 3:41 am - Worcester, MA
catherine, you're doing so well!!! i want to be there, im stuck in the 189-194 range, and have been. ive even considered a revision seeing as how i am going nowhere!!!
im so proud of you.
if you need more money you can always sell sex toys lol!
CATHERINE81
on 6/4/10 3:52 am - BROCKTON, MA
thank you ma... my weight loss is deff slow but im trying to stay focused.. you know i was actually thinking of it to be honest. maybe july june is a rough month for me my part time called me back but no guarantee im still trying to fit a zumba class in my schedule lol we got to get together ma
LisaBC86
on 6/4/10 8:22 am - Bridgewater, MA
one day at at time sweetheart - that's all you can do !! Stay focused but don't become obsessed - appreciate what you have already accomplished !!

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
CATHERINE81
on 6/7/10 11:12 pm - BROCKTON, MA
thanks lisa i appreciate that i really do im trying
Miss_Kitty
on 6/4/10 3:23 pm - New Bedford, MA
I know what it's like going through emotional issues. I have been going through them for a while and was just recently hospitalized for them. You look amazing though!  Just keep going through old photos of your self and maybe it will help you see your accomplishments and hopefully make you feel better. Do you have any old clothes? Try them on and see how they look. I did that with my clothes. Some finaly look good on me after having my panni removed, and others are actually too big!

Trust me on this one. I know it is allot easier said than done, but.......hang in there, sister. Take care and God bless.

Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? I say, what difference does it make--I paid for a full glass,so either way I am getting jipped!!!

CATHERINE81
on 6/7/10 11:14 pm - BROCKTON, MA
well i think my panni has alot to dowith how im feeling its in my way on alot of things and its really getting to me. i see a plastjc surgeon in july so im looking forward to it
lucia08
on 6/5/10 12:58 am
hey girl....now is when its all going to hit you....the reality of the situation is you've gone through so many changes in the last year and before then leading you up to the point when you walked into the hospital and had the surgery. the first year was the hardest for me emotionally,physically and losing a job could add additional finance stress but dont pick up old habits push harder to find an outlet the gym is good you'll meet new people and work out stress, and burn calories and feel better about the whole picture.  just dont look back set realistic goals and accomplish them one by one. stay surrounded by positive people who love and support you through the process i know we only met once or twice in person but im here for you if you need me ive gone throught almost everything one can experience in this process....and its still a struggle. stay strong. stay in touch. lucy.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views