hey guys

jdr1208
on 5/25/10 4:20 am - Worcester, MA
i decided to copy robyn and post that im still around just never on here anymore, super busy and super stressed. i hold at 191lbs... i just have another 50 or so to go but i cant seem to drop it. i have cheated a few times (right now now example) and saw my surgeon and he said im on the right track just dont cheat. easy for him to say (skinny S-O-B) lol
anyway im still around and hope you're all doing well
catherine i saw your comment to me on FB, HI!!! sorry i havent responded im a bad friend!
miss you guys!
jill
anewleaf
on 5/25/10 10:44 am
Hey Jill..
I'm stuck, too... This week I thought for sure it'd drop, and it's not.  So nervous about it. 

I hear you, he IS skinny. lol  

Keep on keeping on.  Just got to keep trying and not give up. 

jdr1208
on 5/25/10 9:10 pm - Worcester, MA
looks like you and i are in the same boat, except i am 6 months further out than you! you're doing so well... i cant help but wonder if this is the end for me!
CATHERINE81
on 5/26/10 12:04 am - BROCKTON, MA
 IIIIMMMMMMMMIIIISSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUU MAMMA ...

Well your not the only one ive cheated a few times just bounce back i stick to a strick schedule between food and water daily weekends vary but m-f i try my best to stick to a schedule i know its hard but i found that the more water i drank the less hungry i am i hope that helps.

xoxoxo
catherine
Mara C.
on 5/27/10 4:44 am - Millbury, MA

Miss you Jill!  Come back to the monthly mtgs, they really help keep me get back on track when I slip up.  Every day is a new day!

LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
jdr1208
on 5/27/10 9:16 pm - Worcester, MA
i know i should definitely make more of an effort to get there, i never remember until the next day or a week later. i feel like i have one hand holding on to the wagon but the rest of me has fallen off. i am hardcore struggling. i feel like for 10 months out i shouldnt be where i am now. its really hard!
Mara C.
on 5/28/10 4:07 am - Millbury, MA
It's ok Jill...there is no finish line.  Just keep dusting yourself off and getting up.  We are all in this together.
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
jdr1208
on 5/31/10 9:50 pm - Worcester, MA
thanks!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost