The ONLY things I've ever dumped on ...

RedSox15
on 5/21/10 9:55 am - MA
... are vitamins especially for bariatric patients!!  HOW WEIRD is that??  I have never dumped on any food!  About two months ago I took my multivitamins at work and had to run to the bathroom because I was SO nauseaus from them.  They were the Bariatric Fusion kind.  I could not get over the taste - disgusting!  Today I tried a multivitamin sample I got my Celebrate - equally disgusting and I had to pull over on the side o**** I was so nauseaus from it!  I threw up each time.  Maybe it was all in my head too and I just couldn't get over the taste but OMG they were awful! 

Has anyone else dumped on their vitamins or gotten so naseaus from them?? 
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

Cher B.
on 5/21/10 10:13 am - MA

I haven't had any problems with vitamins but I just saw this on the main board...
http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/amos/4177762/help-vitamins -are-making-me-nauseous/
I take regular vitamins. The woman who posted also had a problem with bariatric vits.

RedSox15
on 5/21/10 11:11 pm - MA
It's so weird!  Luckily I've always taken the regular vitamins so its not much of a problem ... it's only been when I had samples to thank god I didn't spend all the money on them!!  Ugh!!  :)
*Kate*

Susan M.
on 5/22/10 12:20 pm - MA
yea vitamins are a  strange thing to dump on, but there's something that your body doesn't like!  I am a little wary of those vitamins made for bariatric patients.  My NUT and doc told me for a multi to take One a day for women.
RedSox15
on 5/23/10 11:07 am - MA
Those are the next ones I am going to try ... I am now very wary of the bariatric ones!! hahah
*Kate*

tauntonredsox33
on 5/23/10 10:57 pm - Taunton, MA
I have to admitt I was jealous that you haven't dumped,,, But vitamins???  That's not good at all.. I'm glad you can tolerate the reqular Vits....    I could not do any of those Bariatric Vits at all..YUCK!   I'm glad im not the only one that hates them....  I'm sticking with what works for me..  Now if I can be 110% compliant .. I'm getting there but it's a work in progress...lol

SEE YOU TONIGHT!!!! 
Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views