18 MORE DAYS TILL MY ps

Despinasdream
on 5/7/10 2:42 am - Lakeville, MA

Hi all 18 days to go before my Panni removal and breast reduction lift..can't wait I'll be at the Beth Isreal Deconess in Neddham,Ma it's been a long time comming..I'm 2 yrs out down 80 plus pounds and I was fighting for this with 3 appeals...but finally I got approved to just see my va JJ under this hanging butt can't believe its being cut off..good riddens..I'll try to upload before and after photos ..well say a little prayer for me may 25 & 26th..Love ya..Hugs Despinasdream
                                       Enjoy the journey...xo
RedSox15
on 5/7/10 8:30 am - MA
Wahooooooo!!!  BEST OF LuCK!!!  Can't wait to see you @ the next BWater meeting you're back to after your surgery!!!
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

Despinasdream
on 5/8/10 12:05 am - Lakeville, MA
Thank you sweetie..Those are great meetings we have a great group of people who come...See you after.. Des
Susan M.
on 5/8/10 1:29 pm - MA
Best of luck to you with the surgery! 
I'm having a breast reduction/lift this Tuesday :)
Despinasdream
on 5/10/10 1:56 pm - Lakeville, MA
Best wishes sent to you also...let me know how it goes..who's doing it and where ?? keep me posted..Hugs Despinasdream xo
Susan M.
on 5/13/10 2:43 am - MA
Hi

I had my breast reduction/lift 2 days ago. It went really well.  I feel fine other than feeling tired and a little sore.  The pain is not bad at all.  It's going to take some getting used to having smaller boobs! lol 
I had it done at Newton Wellesly by Dr Eleanor Pitts.

Best of luck to you with your surgery!
Lynn C
on 5/13/10 11:46 pm
I'm waiting on your results before I look into PS so I know you're going to look great!!

Lynn C ~
Banded 9/12/2005 ~ Revision to VSG on 9/7/2010 ~ Losing again with a Keto lifestyle

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views