Quincy Support Group Meeting at Flower's House

DwindlingFlower
on 5/5/10 9:15 pm - Quincy, MA
Just wanted to remind everyone that my next meeting is coming up on the 12th of May, thats next Wednesday at 6pm.  If you have any clothes you want to swap out, you can bring those too, I have some 14 and 16 and even some 12's if anyone needs them.  I can do sampling of protein shakes of click and lean dessert again if anyone is interested, otherwise we can just vent and talk, lord knows I need it.

Anyone who hasnt attended or contacted me before just message me and I will send you my address and phone number.  Anyone can attend, pre op or post op and any kind of WLS. The more the merrier!!

Jude - I know you offered to host this one but I just think it would be easier if I do this month since thankfully the 12th is also the last day of school this semester! Woot Woot!!

Hope to see you all there!!!

DwindlingFlower

CATHERINE81
on 5/5/10 11:23 pm - BROCKTON, MA
hey mamma i will deff be there
DwindlingFlower
on 5/5/10 11:24 pm - Quincy, MA
awesome!! Can't wait to see you!!

DwindlingFlower

jugilber
on 5/6/10 7:27 am - MA
Hey Flower....
I hope your finals are going well...In a way I am so bummed I really wanted to attend the meeting BUT.....I am having MY surgery may 11TH.....YAAAAAAHHHOOOOOO!!!!!!

Maybe my wife can go since she is 3 weeks post op and is jonesing for a support group meeting??? Would that be OK????
I hope school finishes on a high note for you!!!

let you know how it goes tuesday!!!
Julie
DwindlingFlower
on 5/6/10 7:30 am - Quincy, MA
Julie,

Absolutely ,that would be great if your wife could come, that is of course if she isnt going to visit you that night in the hospital.  Congratulations on your upcoming surgery, its the best thing you could do for yourself!  Hows your wife doing anyway now that shes three months out, did that pain ever subside?  Whats her name , I dont think you ever told me...

Flower

DwindlingFlower

jugilber
on 5/6/10 10:53 am - MA
YEah Karrie is feeling better...she is only 2 1/2 weeks out...can you believe we are doing this 3 weeks apart???? YIKES!!!  her pain on the left side has subsided...however she is having this problem where her skin hurts all over....feels like it is bruised....and is having an ouch pouch (her term funny huh) but thats why she needs to see other people and here it is normal....
Thanks
see you soon.....
Piwell
on 5/12/10 12:53 pm - Milton, MA
Thanks Flower for this awesome meeting! I will definitly be there next time. Nice to meet all of you! Thanks to all of you for sharing...

Annica
DwindlingFlower
on 5/12/10 9:56 pm - Quincy, MA
Annica,

Thank you so much for coming, it was a blast!! I can't wait till next month.  Thanks again for those awesome Revival chips, I am definately ordering some today, told my Mom about them too last night and I will probably order some for her too. 

I will probably be having a "Beginning of Summer...AKA End of School" celebration at my house soon and would love it if you ladies could come. I will keep everyone posted.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing a shrunken you in a month!

DwindlingFlower

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views