javanomor
on 5/5/10 8:23 am, edited 5/5/10 8:26 am - Worcester, MA

What a flippin ditz I am.  Been checking out the forum for 6 months or so and realized last night that Massachusetts has its own forum, duh! 
Have my appt with surgeon next Wed at Umass-Worcester with Dr. Perugini.  Anyone have any positive or negative comments with their experience?

RazzyRobyn
on 5/5/10 11:04 am - West Boylston, MA
I have not met Dr. Perugini, but I am a paitent of the UMASS Weight Center. Dr. Kelly is my surgeon who is the surgical director of the program. I can't say enough positive things about my surgeon and the UMASS program. I must say I'm still in my honeymoon phase, but I love my RNY.  The care and attention they have given me has been wonderful!

I wish you the very best and keep us posted on your progress! If you have questions, let us know. Don't be a stranger.

Maybe I will see you at the monthly support group meeting!
Robyn

Highest known weight 268 lbs.
Lowest weight since surgery 115 lbs.
Currently maintaining at 125 lbs.

My RNY has saved my life and given me a new life!

KellMacD
on 5/6/10 12:13 am - Rockland, MA
Hi there.  I'm kinda new here too but you'll find plenty of really great, helpful people here.
Kelley     

LisaBC86
on 5/7/10 9:28 am - Bridgewater, MA
Welcome and best of luck !!! Ask away, vent, share ..... whatever - we are a great group of people !

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
Despinasdream
on 5/8/10 12:12 am - Lakeville, MA
Best wishes...go in with a open mind and you will have no regrets..I said why the hell did I take so long to have this done and that was 2 yrs ago.. Best Wishes..Hold on tight and enjoy the ride..also make sure you hookup with a good support group.. Despinasdream
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views