Shrinking Closet?

Sha_K
on 5/2/10 10:01 am
Hi,

Has anyone else consigned clothes to the Shrinking Closet in Avon?  I brought in a bunch of brand new (with tags) over 6 weeks ago and still have not received an inventory list.  I have called them a couple of times and I get the same answer - they will send it right out.  Still haven't received anything.

Anyone have any ideas?

Sha

RedSox15
on 5/2/10 11:14 am - MA
Hi Sha

I have never consigned anything with them, but I have heard that they are very difficult to deal with...  I hope they get back to you soon!!!

Kate
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

LisaBC86
on 5/2/10 9:25 pm - Bridgewater, MA
I've heard the same.... they are tough - I think they mean well but are overwhelmed = they both have other jobs. Ughh this is why I want to do my own....... ok don't want to get on that tangent - lol

Good luck with them !
tauntonredsox33
on 5/3/10 3:18 am - Taunton, MA
OMG!!!!!   Yep I had clothes there all winter.....  never heard from them at all... I called back in January and  was told I had $18.00 they only send out checks at $20.00 or  more....  Plus I called last week to get my clothes back... said I was next on the list to get a call... yeah right... I'll be calling them again on thursday!!! 

I brought all my last years summer clothes to Just looking in Raynham haven't had my clothes there a month and last week had a $44.00 credit !!!  That's what I'm talking about!!!

IMO  Shrinking closet has lousy hours and charges waaaayyyy to much for used clothing!!!!  
Hope to get my old clothes back... will be fun to try them on again for laughs...lol   

see you all at tonight meeting!!!
Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
Katie H.
on 5/3/10 11:16 am - Charlton, MA
Oh my gosh, I took clothes there in December and TOTALLY forgot about it!!!

I'm going to call this week, thanks for the reminder!

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views