Y Turtle Y?

self_love22
on 4/23/10 1:40 am
Okay, so I'm 5 months out and things have really come to a stand still. Who am I fooling, things have reversed. I went from 244 to 187 not Im back up to 190. I dealt with the stall for a few weeks and did not weigh in. Now, after two weeks I weigh in and I've gained! I feel like I can't complain because I see the difference in inches. I am happy to be under 200.  However, with the weight gain and the hair falling out, I'm getting a bit frustrated but I know it's out of my hands. I have named my stomach "Turtle" because she is going down slowly and often feels like a hard shell. Turle and I work out daily and have a happy relationship but I tell ya, she is very shy and at times feels like a tortoise.
Have a great weekend everyone.

jdr1208
on 4/25/10 9:29 pm - Worcester, MA
i went through the same thing. and i too felt beyond frustrated. i am now at a point of losing so slowly is ridiculous. maybe ill name my pouch snail lol.
hang in there, try to mix things up a bit, go a few days basing your meal choices on only protein or try the 5 day pouch test. i found with mine mixing things up a bit kind of woke up my pouch. as gross as this sounds also, i did liquids one day and took a laxative that night, even though i thought i was "regular" i had some blockage and didnt even realize it. so i took a mild one and felt a ton better the next morning.
good luck!
♥jill
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views