PMS

Susan M.
on 4/21/10 1:15 pm - MA
ok so during PMS I would literally die for chocolate  how does everyone deal with this craving?
I allowed myself to eat a Peppermint Patty, then had a stomach ache the rest of the day.  but it tasted good :)
LisaBC86
on 4/21/10 8:44 pm - Bridgewater, MA
Did you try a sugar free one ? they really are very good - or maybe a skinny cow icecream - oddly enough this was ALWAYS one of my cravings not so much anymore - BUT sometimes still have them.........

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
DwindlingFlower
on 4/21/10 11:45 pm - Quincy, MA
Its def a woman thang!!  I too crave chocolate during that time of the month and really at no other time, I am not a huge huge choc fan unless its during that time.... odd.... but I have to give in a little, not a lot... Ive learned my lesson there and got sick after sharing a DQ sundae with the hubby.... oh that was bad.... but I normally just do something small, have a few choc chips (I bake and normally have them in my closet) I know Stop and Shop sells the sugar free choc chips too I just havent found them yet. A frozen hershey kiss or two, I freeze them because they last longer in my mouth that way, a strange way to fool myself into thinking Im eating more than I really am. I do the same thing with grapes in the summertime. So thats my indulgence....

DwindlingFlower

RedSox15
on 4/22/10 2:50 am - MA
I have been dying to find sugar free choco chips in the stores but haven't found any yet ... can only find them online!  grrr 
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

Susan M.
on 4/22/10 1:10 pm - MA
sugar free choc chips would be grrrrreat ! I have not seen them either.
I do eat sugar free fudgicles and pudding, that helps with the cravings. I think it's the head
hunger and the obsessing that bothers me.  Lately I've been obsessing about chocolate.  oi
Thanks all for your suggestions :)
wantz2bskinny
on 4/22/10 1:14 pm
Have you tried a glass of fat free milk with sugar free chocolate syrup?  That always seems to help me with my TOM cravings!  Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2253 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views