Shout out to JudeX...... because she ROCKS!!!

DwindlingFlower
on 4/14/10 11:07 am, edited 4/14/10 11:08 am - Quincy, MA
So I just wanted to give a huge shout out to judex.....  she was the only rocking lady that showed up to my support group meeting tonight.  Jude is a fantastically wonderful woman and I am so glad I met her, we will definately be hanging out in the future, she was a truly delight!  I hope you felt the same, I thoroughly enjoyed my evening with you and look forward to other events as well.

I am still going forward with hosting support group meetings and hope that more people decide to actually make an appearance....

I think I got Jude hooked on to Click as well lol, I made her a Raspberry Mocha Click protein shake...  haha

Thanks again Jude for coming...

Flower

DwindlingFlower

judex
on 4/15/10 9:42 am
 Awwwwwwwwwww...blushing.....

I loved meeting you and Leticia, Lucy and Cat..the Click protein shake was terrific...you are right.

I too want to see more folks show up! Flower has a neat house on a quiet street..easy to find and lots of street parking. She is beautiful and funny and smart and BUSY!

Please come next time..

jude

CATHERINE81
on 4/16/10 1:32 am - BROCKTON, MA
IM DEFF AT THE NEXT ONE MA AND PLEASE SAVE ME A MOCHA RAS SHAKE LOL :) HEY WE SHOULD HOOK UP ONE MORNING AND GO SWIMMING
CATHERINE81
on 4/16/10 1:34 am - BROCKTON, MA
HEY ill be at the support group next week you going to be there
DwindlingFlower
on 4/17/10 5:42 am - Quincy, MA
Yep, I will be there in all my glory lol. I have a few ideas I want to talk to Dr. P about too....  You better show up this time... I swear...

DwindlingFlower

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views