DR JISER! (LOWELL GENERAL)

tipa
on 4/14/10 6:50 am
HAS ANY BODY WENT TO THIS DOCTOR FOR RNY? AND HOW IS HE RATED! GIVE SOME INFO PLEASE! I AM GOING HERE FOR MY RNY! OR IF YOU CAN SUGEST ANOUTHER DOCOTR THANK YOU
Just Brooke
on 4/14/10 8:52 pm
 I didn't use Dr. Jiser ..I used Dr. Shore but they are from the same hospital/center. All 3 surgeons are great people ..and all follow the same program. So ..in my opionion you are in the right spot! 

Bevangelista
on 4/19/10 9:27 am

Dr. Shen at LGH did my RNY in January.  Surgery went perfectly, no complications whatsoever, and I haven't had any issues since.  He's an EXCELLENT surgeon, and all the support staff at the clinic are great.  They have a wonderful, very thorough program.  Dr. Jiser seemed kind of arrogant to me at the info session, but I've heard since that he has a great and very caring bedside manner (where Dr. Shen is kind of standoff-ish).  I don't know much about Dr. Shore, she has less experience than Dr. Shen and Dr. Jiser so I didn't go with her.  I decided to go with Dr. Shen due to his experience and because he always puts in a drain.  I had a bad experience with an incision opening after surgery due to fluid, so I prefer to have a drain.

Good luck!

Barbara

Doesn't include 8 lbs lost pre-surgery        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs