My weekend of WOWS !!!!!!!

tauntonredsox33
on 4/12/10 5:09 am - Taunton, MA
Ok not even sure where to start!!!!
***** Ok so last week I brought my bf his cell phone and a coffee to his place of employment well I was waiting for a little bit so they could find him.....  Well I guess after I left my bf's work a co-worker (an older lady)  very unhappy.... says to him Kevin  Gesh.... can your girlfriend be any younger???  Is she even 21 yet???   Kevin says no she isn't... I like them nice and young....LMAO I'm 37years old!!!

***** Saturday morning had a family funeral and I was walking in the parking lot and a very good friend of mine walked right  past me...lol  She didn't even notice me... I had to turn and chase her down...lol 
****** I  went to the local Salvation Army and got tons of Name Brand summer clothes cheap cheap prices in sizes 6's and 8's
I got the best-est  pair of Talbot's jean in a size frick'n 6 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  only $8.99...Most of the stuff still had original tags on them... I made out awesome!!!! 
My boyfriend was with me and I did have a crying moment in the dressing room ( I just can't believe it sometimes.. I'm just sooo proud of how far I've come) When I came out my boyfriend could tell I had been crying he came up to me hugged me looked into my eyes and said I was beautiful and he is sooo proud of me....  Ok can I just say at 37 years old NO MAN!!! NOT EVEN MY FATHER HAS EVER SAID I WAS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!   So yeah I cried some more...lol but very happy tears..lol
****** Did some more shopping at the outlets in Maine... went to Aeropostale got a tiny size medium shirt dress for $8.00 and a size med sweatshirt for $12.00....  I'm frick'n shopping in teenager stores  I never did that as a teenager  OMG!!!!   Just so you know I am picking out age appropiate clothes by the way...lmao!
Bought size 7 boy-shorts undies... Those are Kevin's favorite...lol
*******  Like all of that wasn't enough..... well Kevin took me to this place called Profile Rock well it's this huge I mean gy-normous rock that you have to climb and when you get to the top you can see forever in the distance it was just amazing!!!!  Yup I climbed the top with no problems at all......  It was soooo beautiful we sat up there for about an hour and just talked and cuddled very romantic.. Corney I know but it was amazing!!!!
********  and yes I'm falling in love with Kevin more and more everyday and enjoying every moment of it!!!!!!!!! 
I am soooo glad I had Weightloss surgery!!!!!!!!!!!!
Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
RedSox15
on 4/12/10 6:09 am - MA
Wahoooooooooo!!!!!  See - I told you that you don't look your age!!!

You had an awesome weekend ... I'm so happy that you've come so far!  Your accomplishments are amazing and you deserve every WOW moment that you have had!!!!

*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

anewleaf
on 4/12/10 6:23 am
Wow doesn't seem to cover it!  I love your story!  Congratulations on your amazing weekend!  

Where is that Profile Rock?  That sounds my speed!  :-)  

tauntonredsox33
on 4/12/10 6:40 am - Taunton, MA
Profile Rock I think is in Freetown Ma
not too far from where I live and have never been there..lol
We are going back with a nice bottle of wine...lol 
Can you see me trashed trying to climb down???  Lmao  Good thing we sober up quick...lol
Melissa M. 
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
DwindlingFlower
on 4/12/10 8:37 am - Quincy, MA

What an awesome set of WOW moments.... I got teary eyed just reading about it!!  You deserve it all my dear and Im glad your enjoying every moment! 

DwindlingFlower

Sue M.
on 4/12/10 3:13 pm - Nantucket, MA
Lotsa Wows!!!!  You deserve 'em !!!!  And you are 37???  Don't even look close!
Read my blog, BARIATHLETE   I run because I can.

First 5K race October 4, 2009   (34.59)  PR 5/22/11 (27:26)
First 5 Mile: January 1, 2011 (50:30)
First 10K: July 4, 2010 (1:03.26) New PR 4/10/11 (1:01.14)
First 10 Mile: April 11, 2010  (1:46.15)
First 1/2 marathon: June 13, 2010 (2:22.21)  PR: 5/1/11 (2:17.30)
First Marathon: October 16, 2011: 5:47:20

Goofy Challenge: January 7-8, 2012
If you think you can, you can.  If you think you can't, you're right. - Mary Kay Ash
CATHERINE81
on 4/12/10 11:46 pm - BROCKTON, MA
Mamma you brought tears to my eyes and i feel you in alot of ways im so happy for you and YES YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL MAMMA
tlema
on 4/13/10 1:09 am - taunton, MA
I am so happy for you!!  I have known you since when? middle school? maybe even younger?  You have always been a sweet, funny person> You were beautiful then, just as you are now! Congrats!!!  BTW the last time I climbed profile rock was when I was in my early 20,s, and trashed. I so dont recommend the climbing down trashed lol.......
tauntonredsox33
on 4/13/10 1:51 am, edited 4/13/10 1:51 am - Taunton, MA
Lmao!!!  Is that you Tina??? You brought tears to my eyes thanks soo much for those nice words....    
I'll just have to keep myself occupied with Kevin while sobering up  before going down the rock...lol
I had never been there what a beautiful view!

****  Thanks sooo much mamma!!!  ******
Melissa M. 
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
hollyberries
on 4/13/10 1:01 pm - Carver, MA
Melissa,

I am so very happy for you.  You are such a sweet soul and I for one am glad that you are happy.  Kevin sounds like a really nice guy.  Love that you are so excited about a size 6.  I will never be that size because of my bone structure but I will be elated to get to a size 14/16...LOL!

Big blessings to you.

Cindy
Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views