Muscle Milk Light and SF CIB

anewleaf
on 4/9/10 11:44 am
Hi,
I have two large cannisters of Muscle Milk Light, one is Vanilla (opened, but hardly used) the other is Cookies n Cream (unoped) and I have four unopened boxes of Vanilla SF CIB.  If you could use these, let me know..  I didn't like the Muscle Milk, but someone else may love it.  The CIB I bought a ton of Vanilla when I found it in Medford b/c it was my favorite flavor and I couldn't find it around here in Worcester so I ended up buying too much.

kwhitten
on 4/9/10 10:05 pm - Plymouth, MA
I would be interested in them. I live in Plymouth.
anewleaf
on 4/19/10 2:46 am
On April 10, 2010 at 5:05 AM Pacific Time, kwhitten wrote:
I would be interested in them. I live in Plymouth.
I'm in Worcester... I may be in Malden (I know that's not really very close to you) on Thursday, April 29th.. Which are you interested in?  I could see how much shipping would be.

kwhitten
on 4/22/10 12:48 am - Plymouth, MA
Where and when in Malden? I am not too familiar with Malden at all but I could try it. I am not sure how much shipping would be as it goes by weight.
thinsomeday
on 4/11/10 2:01 am - webster, MA
i would be interested in trying them.  what are you asking for them?  will i see you thrus?
anewleaf
on 4/19/10 2:47 am
On April 11, 2010 at 9:01 AM Pacific Time, thinsomeday wrote:
i would be interested in trying them.  what are you asking for them?  will i see you thrus?
K--do you want just the muscle milk? I'm assuming you're all set with the CIB? lol  Not asking anything.. just want them out of my house.  The containers are collecting dust. lol  And they make me feel guilty when I look at them.  ;-)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views