Clothing... I could use some size 14's

ClareB
on 4/8/10 10:41 pm - MA
Hi Everyone. 

I was wondering if anyone has any clothing that they want to pass along.  I am about a 14 bottom and perhaps XL tops.  I am looking for work and play!!  I would really appreciate it.  I live in the Boston North area and work in the Nashoba Valley area.  If you do, please PM me and I can arrange a place to meet, perhaps treat you to some coffee!!!   

I have passed along all my larger clothes to others and to the Pine Street Inn.  If anyone has any larger clothes too that they cannot find a home for, I would be glad to pass them on to the Pine Street.  My aunt works there and has for over 20 years.  It truly is a great place.  They dont take donations of clothing in general, as tehy are not set up to do so.  That being said, my aunti will always take LARGER womens clothing as they never get donations for them.  Their larger women have a hard time getting clothes.  So she gladly takes them and puts them aside for her guests whom need clothes.  I guess it is like us, .....everyone carries clothes, but try to get them to fit larger obese ladies and it becomes much more challenging. 

Any one have anything, let me know.  Thanks!!!
judex
on 4/9/10 8:08 am
 Hi.
I'm sorry I  have no 14's but the PSI for womens clothing sounds great. Usually we donate to Rosies Place..but I am happy to donate thier too.

Thanks for the idea.!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views