Im sooo sick....UGH!

Nicolioli26
on 4/7/10 12:23 pm - Framingham, MA
So I woke up today completely feeling fine and didnt start to feel sic****il about 2 o'clock. I had eaten a string cheese and 2 pieces of lunchmeat (which are both on the list of things i can eat from my dr). I thought maybe I was feeling sick because I hadnt eaten much today so I had a greek yogurt and almost immediately after I ate it, the vomitting started. I have been throwing up now for about 4 hours...first it was the yogurt, then bile and now just foam but I have terrible pains in my stomach...is this supposed to be happening or should I be panicking???? Thanks Fam :) 
judex
on 4/7/10 12:40 pm
 If you have not already call your Dr's office and check with them..
RedSox15
on 4/7/10 12:59 pm - MA
Hmm .. since it's been 4 hours you might want to call.

FEEL BETTER!!
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

Nicolioli26
on 4/8/10 1:27 am - Framingham, MA
I ended up vomitting all night and ended up calling my dr. He said it was most likely something stuck inside that was causing me so much discomfort and vomitting. Im thinking maybe it was the lunchmeat but it was hours after eating it that I started feeling terrible. Luckily I didnt have to go to the er and by 1:30 a.m. after a looong bout of vomitting I felt better and fell asleep. That was the WORST feeling Ive ever had...yikes I hope I never have to go through that again!!
RedSox15
on 4/8/10 3:03 am - MA
I'm glad it wasn't anything too serious then.  Glad you're feeling better
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

ClareB
on 4/8/10 10:30 pm - MA
I see you have Randall, so your surgery was done open.  I would be very very careful as to not eat anything like that again unitl one month has gone by.  Wretched vomiting can wreak havoc on you.  You have an open wound on the outside that probably does not feel great and throwing up can only complicate matters.

I think that being less than 3 weeks out and eating what you ate is pre-mature.  Everyone is different, but I think that you need time to break in that pouch.  It is hard to do, but stick to things that are more liquid and soft.  Meat is tough to digest and many people do not do well on it.

Good Luck and be careful.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views