Support Group Quincy April 14th Reminder!

DwindlingFlower
on 4/2/10 11:12 pm - Quincy, MA
I know alot of you who already confirmed you are coming have continued communication with me over the last few weeks but apparantly new people have seen my posts about the support group meeting at my house and has expressed interest, so I just wanted to put this out here again incase other people see it and as a reminder as well. 

I am starting a monthly support group meeting at my house in Quincy, ANYONE is welcome, post op, pre op, I dont care and we dont judge.  This is an opportunity for people in the WLS community to express their concerns, triumphs, hardships and accomplishments.  Its also going to be a clothing swap if anyone has shrunk out of clothes and wants to pass them on to someone else who might need them.  If you dont have any yet, thats okay, not a big deal just bring yourself.  I will also be making a few different protein shake recipes for people to try, I have both flavors of Click and several flavors of BSN Lean Dessert. 

Its April 14th, Wednesday at 6pm, dont worry if your a bit late, we arent going anywhere... 

I am super excited to meet everyone in person, if you need my address and/or phone number again just message me and we can get that squared away.

Enjoy the lovely weather this weekend!!!

DwindlingFlower

judex
on 4/3/10 11:13 pm
 I'll be there with bells on...and clothes on too..

jude
Mal
on 4/5/10 6:57 am
Oh I wish I could go Flower but I have my preop appointment that day and can't ask my mom to babysit twice in one day.  Hopefully I can make the next one!

msws629
on 4/13/10 8:17 am
I am not able to make it but hope to be able to come to the next one.
Marie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views