Random......

LisaBC86
on 4/2/10 10:29 pm - Bridgewater, MA
Shopping yesterday - on a whim - bought a size 12 pants and a small top ........

Well I'm wearing the pants now !!! Can't beleive it - the shirt - well it fits but I don't like the way it does so lose a couple more lbs., gain a bit more confidence or return it  - we'll see.......lol

But a 12 go figure ........

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend and Easter !

Highest (that I know of) 285  Weight when I started the process 277
Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

Smile ! You'll make the world a happier place !
Inspriational video "Strive for Perfection, Settle with Excellence !
OH Support Group Leader
DwindlingFlower
on 4/2/10 11:07 pm - Quincy, MA
Thats fantastic Lisa!!  I'm in a size 12 now as well, it was nice to dig out all my old size 12s and start trying them on, it was just as excited as if I were buying then brand new lol, its so nice to be able to shop in a "regular" store! I hope to get down your way sometime this summer, until then, enjoy the weather this weekend!!

DwindlingFlower

LisaBC86
on 4/2/10 11:12 pm - Bridgewater, MA
Thanks !!! At least you had old 12's - I haven't worn them since oh my I don't even know ...... At least 20 years .......

It's really an interesting experience.....

Would love to meet you and hope you do get down this summer - I was thinking of hosting a summer get together here at some point - we'll see what the interest is - also thinking of starting some kind of walking group now that the weather is good - again depends on interest.

I'm going to try and make one of your meetings - just things have to settle down here a bit.

Enjoy your weekend as well - I'm headed out for my walk shortly - I'm so glad the rain had stopped !

Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

OH Support Group Leader
Susan M.
on 4/3/10 3:35 am - MA
Congratulations! I just got into a 14 and it is such a great feeling!  I can't imagine wearing a 12 :)
LisaBC86
on 4/4/10 11:12 am - Bridgewater, MA
I couldn't imagine any of the sizes I wear lately - it's amazing !! Good luck to you - keep up the good work !! You'll be in a 12 and smaller in no time !

Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

OH Support Group Leader
RedSox15
on 4/3/10 9:44 am - MA
WAHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 12 =
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

LisaBC86
on 4/4/10 11:25 am - Bridgewater, MA
Thanks !!! 

Night before surgery 263
  Goal weight 160

OH Support Group Leader
RedSox15
on 4/4/10 1:14 pm - MA
Oh so welcome!
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

CATHERINE81
on 4/7/10 2:12 am - BROCKTON, MA
THATS AWESOME MAMMA CONGRATS
self_love22
on 4/4/10 11:55 pm
You guys are an inspiration. I feel like my weight lost is moving at a snail pace but I am grateful that there is movement. I'm trying to not set a goal weight but as I scale down, everyone is asking how far I will go. I didn't start with a goal in mind. I just wanted to be able to buy clothes off the rack. I went into AS this weekend and found a size 16 on clearance. I was excited about the $10 pants but as I wear them today I notice they are too big. I was in a size 20 just 4 months ago. I think I'm pushing for single digit size pants. But my question is, is it really what I want or will my body continue to do it's own thing?

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views