Does anyone feel a need to meet in person with other WLS folks?

RedSox15
on 4/1/10 8:48 am - MA
Flower - I wor****il 6pm on Wednesdays or else I would totally be at the meeting!!! :-(  I'm bummed I can't make it
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

DwindlingFlower
on 4/1/10 12:30 pm - Quincy, MA
Well Im not sure where you work but Im sure you could still stop by if you wanted, I dont plan on this being just a one hour thing, especially the first night since we are doing a clothing swap and protein shake taste testing as well, so its totally up to you my dear, you are more than welcome to come fashionably late lol.  If not perhaps next month!!

Flower

DwindlingFlower

judex
on 4/1/10 10:59 pm
 I'll be there...looking forward to it..!

jude
RedSox15
on 4/4/10 1:13 pm - MA
I work in Walpole - so between the traffic on 95 and then 93 I would definitely be wicked fashionably late! Hah!!
*Kate*
 HW: 286 SW: 253 CW: 167 GW: 150 

Cait H.
on 4/2/10 1:51 am
Hi Flower:

I definitely plan on coming.  Can you send me your address?

Thanks.

Kathy

Taking this journey one day at a time . . .

Kathy V.
on 4/3/10 8:40 am - MA
janet---I am 16 months out and would love to be part of a smaller group.  I had my surgery at Tufts and have only made a few meetings there.  I feel like I need more support now than when I started this.  I live in Methuen.....not to far from you.

~kathy

.....kathy   

ClareB
on 4/5/10 11:18 pm - MA
Hi Kathy-

We had met last fall I think at Starbucks in Burlington.  I would LOVE to get something going again.  Perhaps we can meet up somewhere in between Newbury and Methuen...

Any ideas anyone?  Say maybe in like Danvers or Wakefield or Saugus area...Somebody throw out an idea and we shall see. 

I too am about 16 months out and am looking to get into a small group to meet up say once a month or what have you. 

My surgeon has  a large group that meets once a month and anyone can go if anyone is looking for more support. 

Let me know and we can pick a place. 

Thanks to the original poster of this.  I would love to do this again.

Clare
cancancan
on 4/11/10 10:12 am - Gloucester, MA
 I'm scheduled for RNY in June and would love to meet with others. I'm going to be at the Brigham, and don't relish the idea of going into Boston on Tuesday nights for their support group. Danvers or Wakefield would work great for me.  Anything would be better than Boston, so I'm flexible.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views