OK TRIED NEW NEW CLICK FLAVOR

CATHERINE81
on 3/26/10 2:56 am - BROCKTON, MA
Just got my order form amazon on the new click .. Its really good odly enought i think this one id have as ice coffee and mocha as hot.. drinkig it now as melissa would say i need a pick me upper lol next one im gonna do a scoop of each and try it... gota say  LOVE MY CLICK LOL
Mara C.
on 3/26/10 6:23 am - Millbury, MA
Thank you so much for the review.... I will def try it, I love the mocha one and will love new iced cofffee-ish drinks for the summer!
              LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat      RNY Maintenance

"Create your day"
redheadedgirl
on 3/26/10 10:38 am
What is Click? I'm always looking for new protein powders that taste decent and don't have a bad after taste. I drink one every day on the way to work and right now have something from GNC that I mix with a tablespoon of sugar free chocolate milk mix to cut the after taste. Works, but not great, but 25 grams of protein in one scoop.
DwindlingFlower
on 3/26/10 12:35 pm - Quincy, MA
welcome to the world of protein addiction LOL, Click is a brand of protein powder that for a long time only had 1 flavor... Mocha.... which is fabulous!!! and they just came out with Vanilla Latte... I preordered mine from Amazon as well but I am not lucky enough to have recieved it yet ( Im so jealous Catherine) ... anyway, you can make it hot, like coffee or cold like a coffee coolata from Dunkins... add a splash of various sf syrups and its heaven!!  Another good brand to try is Lean Dessert by BSN, GNC carries it... I have cinnamon roll.... chocolate coconut candy bar.... and banana nut bread.... they are amazing!!  Infact this morning I did one scoop of cinnamon roll and one scoop of mocha click with a cup of soy milk and 7 ice cubes, throw it in the blender and holy moly.... its delicious!!

DwindlingFlower

redheadedgirl
on 3/27/10 9:53 am

Does the Lean Dessert mix into a pudding consistency or is it "just" a drink? I have tried sooo many protein powders and will order the click, but am wondering about the Dessert one.

DwindlingFlower
on 3/27/10 11:07 am - Quincy, MA
well I guess the simplest answer would be that it can be whatever consistency you want it to be....  I prefer to make my shakes kinda thick like a milkshake, rather than more liquidy like flavored milk.  I suppose you could add the protein powder to yogurt or pudding to give it an even firmer consistency if thats what you like.  But when I make a shake I add a cup of soy milk and about 7-8 ice cubes and that thickens it up a bit.  Its not the consistency of a blizzard, but definately more like a milkshake.  I really enjoy the Lean Dessert... if you want to try it, I recommend buying from GNC.com, only because the stores dont have all the flavors... so buy online... save your reciept... if you decide after you try it that you dont like it, you can ALWAYS return it a GNC store within 30 days... that goes for any protein powder purchased from them.  I just recently tried Isopures cookies and cream and hated it, so I returned it.  If you have any other questions about it, let me know...oh and in case you didnt see my previous post.  I am starting a support group at my house starting the 14th of April at 6pm, it will be a clothing swap as well and I plan on making different protein shakes for people to try as well, if you would be interested in attending, let me know and I will message you more info.

DwindlingFlower

Cait H.
on 3/27/10 6:37 am
Just ordered the Mocha Click and some sf syrups.  Looking forward to tasting.  Thanks for all the tips Flower.

Kathy

Taking this journey one day at a time . . .

kawkbw
on 3/27/10 10:12 pm - MA
oh i'm still waiting for mine to come in!!!!!
CATHERINE81
on 3/28/10 9:32 am - BROCKTON, MA
omg i love it i use one scoop of mocha and one of vanilla earlier and it was so good im still loving the hot tho ill try a iced coffee in the morning on the way to work tho. however i love it and im happy they came out with this flavor,

see you tomorror night
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views