i did it... i gave in...

jdr1208
on 3/12/10 3:21 am - Worcester, MA

i ordered click on a monthly order through amazon... ive gone this long without it but why does it seem like the shipment is taking FOREVER!!!
they only had mocha... anyone else have any other flavors?

Katie H.
on 3/12/10 8:31 pm - Charlton, MA
Word on the street is they're coming out with vanilla at the end of the month...

But I LOVE the mocha!!!!

"Running has the power to change your life. It will make you fitter, healthier, even happier."   ~Selene Yeager, "Let's Get Started," May 2010 issue of Runner's World

DwindlingFlower
on 3/12/10 8:57 pm - Quincy, MA
its not just a vanilla.... but vanilla latte.... big difference there... and yes the release date is the 24th of March I do believe... I preordered it on Amazon..... can you tell I'm excited??  I would definately check out Clicks website, they have all kinds of awesome recipes to make different shakes or hot drinks with the Click, gives you a variety...  I also put a dash of SF syrup in it on occasion.... raspberry, coconut, white choc, even irish cream...  YUM!!

DwindlingFlower

anewleaf
on 3/15/10 11:24 pm
I ordered mine last night... just the mocha, as soon as I placed the order I'd wished I'd also orderd the vanilla latte.. I'll try that next time.

Where are people finding SF syrup?  Curious here!

mcarmichae1
on 3/16/10 12:24 am
I love Click and preordered the Vin lattee too. as for the sf syrup you can get at walmart or stop and shop. i ordered mine directly from davinci and i love to add mint choc to my click.

AwesomeForever
on 3/16/10 12:29 am - Marlborough, MA
I have found sugar free syrup in TJMaxx and Marshall's in their food section.
I did not order anything online since I made the mistake years ago and got a really yucky protein powder. I did stomach it telling myself it was helping with my weight loss.

Sometimes the way Amazon works is to consolidate shipments so your order could take time if you did not ask for fast shipping.

I am glad that Click is out without a caffeine protein. I am not a coffee drinker at all.
Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views