Lean Dessert protein update

DwindlingFlower
on 3/8/10 10:40 am - Quincy, MA
So I purchased the banana nut bread and chocolate coconut candy bar protein powders from Lean Dessert to try them out and I will gladly say that I am almost as in love with them as I am with Click.  They are some seriously yummy protein shakes.  I always throw some ice into the blender when I make my shakes, it just makes them thicker more like a milkshake or frosty.  I even had my husband try the choc coconut one and he liked it, which says alot.  I have experimented a little and threw in some torani sf syrups, like caramel or more coconut and the end result is still delicious!!  I am now willing to try more Lean Dessert flavors, see how it goes but I definately like the ones I got.... on a side note, I also tried Isopures Cookies n Cream protein powder and I must say that I was sadly disappointed.  I really dont like it.  I will try experimenting a bit further to see if theres something I can do with it but I think its going back to GNC. But seriously, Lean Dessert is def a fav now.... yum yum.

DwindlingFlower

tauntonredsox33
on 3/8/10 10:38 pm - Taunton, MA
Thanks for sharing!!!!  Chike is my favortie!!!  Love the banana
Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary