**Support Group Meeting and Clothing Swap Update**

DwindlingFlower
on 3/11/10 5:16 am - Quincy, MA

You dont need luck silly.... but congrats on getting your date soon, thats so exciting... but honestly, you dont need to be post op to come to the support group, you need just as much support being pre op as we do being post op.  Later on down the road I will host something on a weekend I promise.  I can do a lot more hosting once the summer really hits because Lord knows my schedule is hectic taking fulltime classes at UMass... I should be studying for a micro exam as we speak lol.  I hope all is well with you and please reach out if you need anything!!

DwindlingFlower

HellOnHeels
on 3/11/10 10:20 am
I haven't had my surgery yet, but I work in Dorchester and could come to a meeting after work, if I'm invited! I'd love to get some support as I go through this ...

April 26th is my date! I'm so excited!
DwindlingFlower
on 3/11/10 8:04 pm - Quincy, MA
Of course your invited... you'll be part of the losers bench soon enough and I'm sure you have pressing questions to ask of people who are post op.  My original meeting date still stands of April 14th, Wednesday at 6pm, I will mesg you my address and phone number, if you have any questions until then.... just shoot.  Oh and if you have already lost weight prior to surgery, bring in your old clothes, there are people coming to the meeting that are at different stages and may need your old clothes, you never know....

DwindlingFlower

laflaca
on 3/14/10 11:34 am
 I would love to come to a meeting.  I could really use the support and would love to swap clothes.

I can't do Wednesday nights, but please keep me posted for the next one.

My sister might also want to join, she had RNY on 1/25/10.

Thanks for organizing this.
263/250/165/160
HW/SW/CW/GW

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs