**Support Group Meeting and Clothing Swap Update**

DwindlingFlower
on 3/8/10 10:46 am - Quincy, MA
So I'm kinda surprised that my original posting listing that I am going to start up a new support group/clothing swap on a monthly basis has been viewed 49 times but I have only had 4 people respond to it.  When I first posted about hosting a clothing swap I got lots of interest so I figured now that I picked a date it would blow up and was surprised at the small response I got.... so perhaps I should have started a poll before making my final decision.  What night would work better for most people to have a montly support group?  If wednesdays is a bad night, what night would be better?  Is the 6pm starting time okay with everyone as well?  Should we do a separate clothing swap on a weekend day aside from the support group?  Give me some info here fellow losers, I'm pretty flexible.  I am not changing the first meeting date or time unless there is an overall consensus that it would be more convenient for everyone.  Don't be shy....  I/we need all the support we can get to continue down a successful road!!  Hope to hear from everyone!!

DwindlingFlower

RazzyRobyn
on 3/8/10 10:48 am - West Boylston, MA
Sorry honey, but I live out in Worcester and Quincy is too much of a drive for me! I wish you the best with this and I hope to keep in touch with you on this board. :)
Robyn

Highest known weight 268 lbs.
Lowest weight since surgery 115 lbs.
Currently maintaining at 125 lbs.

My RNY has saved my life and given me a new life!

sarah122080
on 3/9/10 12:42 am - malden, MA
Hi! Weds and Fridays are the ONLY days I cannot do :(  Let me know if you change the day!!!!

tauntonredsox33
on 3/9/10 5:27 am - Taunton, MA

I attend monthly meeting at Tufts and in Bridgewater plus I'm bringing my clothes to consigment... need the money have no spring/summer wardrobe at all..lol....

Wish you the best!!!!

Melissa M. 
HW 250/SW 217/CW 117/ 1st GW 133/ 2nd GW 117
        Reached my goal!!!!!!  
judex
on 3/9/10 9:33 am
 I'm in and will bring another post-op with me..

jude
Just Brooke
on 3/9/10 9:35 am, edited 3/9/10 9:35 am
Hey ..even if it's just 4 of us ..I think that's a decent number! I have no clothes to swap since I need all of my clothes and have given away so much already.

If you want to change the day ..that is fine. I can come any day. But I was also thinking if you wanted to do a weekend, during the day, we can do a Weight Loss Photo Shoot (I'm a photographer)

DwindlingFlower
on 3/11/10 5:17 am - Quincy, MA
A photoshoot would be an awesome event!!  You and I can discuss it more at the meeting in April, thats something I am totally interested in!!  You got the wheels in my head turning now...

DwindlingFlower

Nicolioli26
on 3/9/10 10:06 am - Framingham, MA
I dont think I will have lost much weight as of then....Im having surgery the 25th of march and although Im losing weight currently (very slowly) I may be interested in future. Also, I am in worcester so quincy is a hike...Its a GREAT idea though!
DwindlingFlower
on 3/9/10 8:38 pm - Quincy, MA
thanks for the update in information, I appreciate it, dont get me wrong I wasnt complaining about the number of people confirmed, I was just surprised thats all.... but for your worcester people.... keep an eye open, I might be able to host a get together over the summer out in brookfield.... thats atleast closer to you...  for those that are coming in April... I am so excited!! 

DwindlingFlower

Mal
on 3/10/10 8:38 pm
Unfortunately for me, anything during the week doesn't work (I have 5 kids) but a weekend clothing exchange would be fantastic.  I didn't respond because I don't yet have my date for RNY sugery (hopeing for 3rd week in April).  I go back on the 24th to see Dr. Pecquex and am told I'll be getting my date then.  Wish me luck!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views