Support Group Meeting and Clothing Swap

DwindlingFlower
on 3/4/10 9:14 pm - Quincy, MA
You guys have heard me say that I was going to host a clothing swap in the spring, but I have also been thinking about hosting a monthly support group and finally figured it all out.  So my first Support Group Meeting and Clothing Swap will be April 14th at 6pm.  I will continue to host a montly support group on the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 6pm.  This will be at my house in Quincy, I live just off of exit 8 from 93, its really easy to get to my house. I do have a lil pug and a cat so I hope no one is allergic.  I figure by posting it now this gives everyone a chance to get their clothes together and schedule that night, making sure they have sitters or whatever they need to come out and have a great night.  I will provide pouch friendly refreshments but of course you want to bring anything, the more the merrier.  Message me to get my address, I really dont want to post it to the world. I just want to have a place where anyone, male or female, young or old can come and share their stories, get support on the issues they have and help make their WLS a success for them.  I really enjoy the support groups that I attend and really feel that is a big reason why I have had such success.  So, if anyone is interested, hit me up and I will start a list. If you cant make it till 6:30, thats fine too, if more people tell me later would be better we can always change the time on it, its not written in stone.

Hope to see you there!!

DwindlingFlower

judex
on 3/5/10 1:29 am
I 'll be there...thats great.
I am post-op RNY..how about pre-op folks?

jude

Dorchester 
DwindlingFlower
on 3/5/10 3:35 am - Quincy, MA
Pre-op people are definately welcome, though they should understand that we are not medical personnel and can only give accounts for what we know from personal experience.  But really all are welcome, I just wanted to create a warm welcome place without judgements full of support for people who have or will have WLS of any kind, be it the band or sleeve or bypass. 

DwindlingFlower

CATHERINE81
on 3/5/10 4:52 am - BROCKTON, MA
ill deff be there mamma
Just Brooke
on 3/5/10 5:44 am
Ohh..I definitely can do that! Quincy is not too far for me. Send me your address please.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Another year gone by
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 683 views
Happy Anniversary
Grim_Traveller · 0 replies · 2252 views
Total Cost
capeme · 1 replies · 4439 views
Glad to be back - MIA for 6-7 yrs
LisaS08 · 1 replies · 4575 views